HP Spectre - Home
HP recommends Windows® 7.
© 2012 Hewlett-Packard Development Company.
Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, Core Inside, and Ultrabook are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
1. Actual weight will vary by configuration.
2. Battery life will vary depending on the product, model configuration, loaded applications, features and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will decrease with time and usage.
3. High definition (HD) content is required to view high-definition images.
4. For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 24GB of hard drive is reserved for system recovery software.
5. Dual-core/triple-core/quad-core/six-core is a new technology designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology.
1. Battery life will vary depending on the product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See MobileMark07 battery benchmark www.bapco.com/products/mobilemark2007 for additional details.
2. Requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, Intel® Solid-State Drive. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary.
3. 1 GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30GB of solid-state drive is reserved for system recovery software.
4. Weight will vary by configuration.
5. Internet access is required and not included.
6. Upgrade required for recovery services, sold separately, and must be purchased prior to theft or loss. Availability and cost may vary by region.
7. Internet access required. First 24 months included; subscription required for live updates afterwards.
8. High Definition content (e.g. WMV HD files) is required to view high definition images. Most current DVDs do not provide high definition images.
9. Some models may not feature all the listed components and vary depending on configuration.
10. Additional software purchase required and sold separately.
11. This system may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware and/or a DVD drive to install the Windows 7 software and take full advantage of Windows 7 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windows-7/ for details.