HP Rewards Program is an exciting new programme that offers great rewards and benefits to customers who purchase Original HP Ink Cartridges. New HP Inkjet printers now come with HP Rewards Program which gets activated, every time an Original HP Ink Cartridges is installed.
Using sophisticated technology, new HP inkjet printers can verify if the installed cartridge is genuine and automatically activate HP Rewards Program. There are no stickers to peel off, no passwords to remember. Just install your original HP Ink cartridge and be on your way to redeem your reward. It’s that easy!
You get to choose from a wide array of rewards and benefits with every purchase of an Original HP Ink cartridge. What’s more, you get to redeem your HP rewards right away when you install your new printer.
HP Rewards Program is currently available on selected HP inkjet printers only. To find out if your printer is eligible for HP Rewards Program, go to the Eligible Printers page on this site. Please note that cartridge authentication is not available for Mac OS X.
How does HP Rewards Program work?
Connect to the internet.
Install a new, Original HP cartridge and send a print job.
Click on “View Rewards” on the pop up screen.
Choose a reward from the menu for your country.
Submit your contact details to receive your reward voucher.
Help HP identify counterfeits
The authentication process in the HP Rewards Program will identify if you have purchased a genuine HP cartridge. If the system recognises otherwise, you may have bought a counterfeit and will be prompted to take further steps. You can help by reporting this so that HP can take appropriate action.
Every purchase of original HP ink cartridges entitles you to attractive rewards. Get coupon rewards* that will allow you to redeem shopping vouchers, discounts and so much more!
15% OFF HP monitors, toner, and accessories with a minimum spend of $75.
Customer Support Hotline: 13 23 47
- For matters pertaining to vouchers redemption, kindly contact the participating merchants directly.
- For matters pertaining to the Rewards program, kindly contact HP at 1300-721-147.
*Types of rewards and prizes may vary by countries.
HP Rewards Program and the Cartridge Authentication Technology is currently only supported by the following printer models:
HP Officejet 4610 All-in-One Printer
HP Officejet 6100 ePrinter - H611a
HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One Printer - H711n
HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One Printer - N911a
HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer
HP Deskjet 2510 All-in-One Printer
HP Deskjet 3520 e-All-in-One Printer
HP Officejet 4620
HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One Printer - H711a/H711g
HP Deskjet 1050 All-in-One Printer
HP Deskjet 2050 All-in-One Printer
HP Deskjet 1000 Printer
HP Deskjet 2000 Printer
HP Deskjet 3070A e-All-in-One Printer
HP Officejet Pro 8100 ePrinter - N811a/N811d
HP Officejet Pro 8600
Printer - N911g
HP Photosmart 5510 e-All-in-One Printer
HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One Printer
HP Photosmart 7510
HP ENVY 110 e-All-in-One Printer
Cartridge authentication is not available for Mac OS X. Cartridges will be qualified for authentication and rewards only when used with printer models listed above.
- What is HP Rewards?
HP Rewards is a programme to thank our loyal customers for purchasing genuine HP printing supplies. When you purchase and activate Genuine HP Cartridges, you qualify to gain access to a variety of great rewards and benefits.
- Do I need to make an HP purchase to get Rewards?
Yes. HP Rewards Program is linked to the purchase of genuine HP cartridges and is activated when you place genuine HP cartridges into your printer.
HP Rewards Program is available to selected printers and cartridges only. For a list of eligible printers and cartridge, click here
- How do I make sure my purchases are Genuine HP supplies?
When you insert and first use a Genuine HP Cartridge, the printer will automatically identify the Genuine HP cartridges and guide you through the process to claim a reward.
If the printer does not identify the cartridge as a Genuine HP product, you are notified. If you believe that you bought a new, genuine HP ink cartridge, visit us at: www.hp.com/apac/nofakesfor more information or to report fraud.
- What are the requirements to activate HP Rewards?
To activate HP Rewards:
1. You must be using printer SW version 022 or higher (For a step by step instruction guide, please click here ( PDF 204KB ).)
2. Your printer must be connected to a PC
3. You need to have a web browser and;
4. You must be online when you install your HP ink cartridge in the printer.
HP Rewards are activated when you start your first print job after installing the ink cartridge. Click here to see the HP Rewards Workflow.
Note: Since HP Rewards is a web based process, you must keep your internet connection on throughout the HP Rewards process. If you close the web browser during the HP Rewards process, you will lose the opportunity to get reward on that cartridge. You must use Windows operating system. Cartridge authentication is not available for Mac OS X.
- How often will Rewards be updated?
HP will refresh the rewards and benefits from time to time to keep the programme exciting and attractive for customers. HP may at any time, and without notice, add, change, replace or remove Rewards.
- How many rewards can I get for one cartridge?
You can get up to ONE reward for every genuine HP ink cartridge that you install and activate.
Rewards are activated by sending a print job after installing a new, original cartridge. When installing more than one cartridge, please make sure that you activate each reward separately by sending a print job after each cartridge installation.
- Do Rewards expire?
Yes. Rewards have an expiry date. Please refer to the terms and conditions of your selected Reward for more information.
- What happens if a cartridge is re-inserted in the printer?
If a cartridge is re-inserted in the printer (same printer or another printer), you will receive the following message:
‘This cartridge has already been inserted and allowed access to the Rewards offers. It is no longer eligible for a reward.’
- What happens if I am using a printer that is shared by others on a network?
When you are using a printer that is shared by multiple users on a network, the first user who installs the cartridge, initiates a print job and responds to the HP Rewards activation message will be able to claim reward.
- Can I bookmark my reward webpage to redeem the reward later?
No. This page cannot be retrieved even if it’s bookmarked.
- If I am a member of other reward programmes from HP, am I still eligible to receive HP Rewards?
That is no problem. Enjoy these HP Rewards in addition to your other programmes.
- How does HP know that I inserted a Genuine HP cartridge?
HP has developed technology to recognise the use of a Genuine HP cartridge so that we can reward you appropriately.
- What if I close the “HP Rewards” webpage during the process of getting my reward?
If you close the “HP Rewards” webpage during the process of getting your rewards, you will not be able to go back to the process again and will lose the reward for that cartridge.
- How will I learn if I won the Lucky Draw? (only applicable in certain country/regions)
Your country is not running Lucky Draw currently.
- How do I learn more about a specific offer?
Click to claim your reward. A new web page will be displayed that contains more information about the reward.
- Who do I contact if I'm having other issues with HP Rewards?
- If you are unable to receive your e-Voucher or have problems participating in the Lucky Draw – please contact HP Customer Support at 1300-721-147.
- If you have any problems redeeming your reward from the Merchant – please contact the Merchant Customer Support. Click “here” for Merchant Customer Support numbers.