HP Planet Partners Program
Supplies Return & Recycling
HP offers recycling services for various type of customers.
HP ensures an environmentally responsible manner
through a multi-phase recycling process
An illustration of cartridge recycling process
Consumer / Small & Medium Business
Hewlett-Packard is a participating manufacturer of the Cartridge 4 Planet Ark (C4PA) program. For more details about the program, please visit http://cartridges.planetark.org/
Please drop off your used original HP inkjet or LaserJet cartridges at your nearest participating outlets .
Notice: The mail-back service has ceased. Please drop off your cartridges at any of the participating outlets for recycling. Thank you for your cooperation!
Enterprise Business & Public Sector
You can request for pickup service from HP.
How to request for this service
to fill in a request form on HP's partner website. First-time customers will need to do a self-registration. Please read the Terms & Conditions below or on the form carefully before submitting a request.
HP's appointed logistics service provider will contact you to arrange a pickup schedule. The pickup will be carried out within 5 working days from your submission in general.
For enquiries, please call hotline at 1300 325 961.
Terms & Conditions
- Only HP original ink and toner cartridges are collected in this program.
- Cartridges for pickup should not be damaged, refilled or remanufactured.
- Minimum pickup quantity is 20 ink cartridges or 10 toner cartridges or equivalent (2 ink cartridges = 1 toner cartridge)
- Location for pickup must be within major cities.
- Cartridges for pickup must be packed properly in bags or boxes.
- Collection is provided by HP or its designated agencies.
- Returned cartridges will be subject to verification and qualification.
- Collected cartridges that have left customers' premises will not be returned back.
- HP makes no representation about the tax consequences of Customer's use of the Service.
- HP reserves the right to ask customers to provide additional proof of purchase if necessary.
- HP reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions.
Indigo Recycling Program
To recycle your HP Indigo ink canisters, please contact Peter Gay of Currie Group at 03 9810 8888 or email@example.com for collection.
Terms & Conditions
- Take back and recycling service is only available to customers in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.
- Only HP Indigo canisters are accepted for recycling.
- HP Indigo canisters should be packed in original box for collection.
Click here for a list of non-returnable supplies.
Note: Defective cartridges which are still under warranty should be returned to an HP authorised dealer or service centre for exchange.
More on RecyclingHP's global product reuse and recycling information ›
HP environment press kit ›
Hardware Recycling standards ›
Resources for recyclers ›
For additional recycling or other environmental enquiries, please contact us.