- HP Customer Experience Assurance (HP CEA) provides in-depth understanding of the experience of end customers while using services, to help communications service providers improve that experience
- HP Universal Service Level Agreement Manager (HP USLAM) provides automated, complete life-cycle SLA management of large SLAs (tens of millions)
- HP Service Quality Manager (HP SQM) offers proactive detection of service quality degradations to fix problems before noticed by end customers
- HP Service Manager automates the workflow for customer, service, or resource problem resolution. It combines telecom trouble ticketing capabilities and incident management (cf. ITIL service desk concept).
Fault and Performance Management
- HP TeMIP is a massively scalable Manager of Managers solution that automates operational processes and consolidates multiple network and element management systems. HP TeMIP is integrated off-the-shelf with HP Network Node Manager (NNMi) and HP Operations Manager (OMi), to provide end-to-end converged telecom, IP and IT fault management capabilities.
- HP Unified Correlation Analyzer (HP UCA) offers automated cross-domain correlation, service impact and root cause analysis, leading to dramatically reduced problem resolution times
- HP Network Node Manager (HP NNMi) provides IP performance management, in addition to IP fault management.
- HP partners with Mycom provide telecom Performance Management (Mycom Performance Manager)
- HP Unified OSS Console provides end-to-end, real-time visibility into your networks, services and applications by consolidating fault, performance, incidents, service-level agreements, and customer experience information, within a single, unified solution.
- HP Unified Topology Manager (HP UTM) consolidates and reconciliates multiple inventory data sources and feeds multiple target management systems to ensure OSS data integrity