Are you looking for an integrated OSS Assurance solution suite that helps you meet increasing business and customer expectations? Are you struggling with high costs, and lack of scalability and customization capabilities of your current Assurance software? Do you need to improve your understanding of actual customer experience when using your services?
Hundreds of communications service providers (CSPs) all over the world benefit from HPE OSS Assurance solutions to address these concerns, and deliver superior service quality and experience to their millions of mobile, fixed line, and cable customers.
Our OSS Assurance solutions:
• Manage some of the largest carrier networks in the world, thanks to massive scalability
• Accelerate resolution of issues through automation of processes, and consolidation across multiple network domains and equipment vendors
• Enable key stakeholders in the CSP organization to focus on their domain of interest depending on business priorities thanks to single pane-of-glass visibility of end-to-end services
• Provide insight into individual customers’ experience and enable drill-down into application, service and resource usage
Furthermore, our combined OSS Assurance, Fulfillment, and Orchestration portfolio offers a unique global approach to orchestrate services end-to-end in a hybrid physical and virtualized environment. This OSS super-suite:
• Enables service agility in a hybrid environment spanning NFV operations and existing OSS, thanks to HPE Service Director for end-to-end service operations, and HPE NFV Director for orchestration of the virtualized infrastructure
• Addresses all standard OSS Fulfillment and Assurance functional areas with a full suite of integrated OSS solutions
• Takes a transformational approach to realize your operational business goals
• Offers pre-packaged and pre-configured off-the-shelf solutions to avoid lengthy and costly implementation
HPE OSS allows you to grow and anticipate new technologies with confidence – no need to re-build - just re-configure. We call this approach the “Agile Service Operations Factory” – a successful concept proven at hundreds of CSPs world-wide, driving multiple benefits such as quicker time to market, reduced risks and costs, protecting your investment for the future, and enabling you to differentiate through superior customer experience to efficiently face competition.
Transform your assurance processes to gain key business benefits
The HPE OSS Assurance solution portfolio has been built to meet CSPs needs, and addresses multi-technology and multi-vendor environments for mobile, fixed line, and cable service providers. Our solutions address all standard assurance functional areas – including problem management, service management, fault management, and performance management – to deliver:
- Improved business agility, such as accelerated end-to-end problem resolution, thanks to a dynamic production environment, pre-integrated fulfillment and assurance, reducing complexity, and maximizing automation
- Superior customer experience by providing insight into individual customers’ experience and leveraging OSS analytics, thus enabling predictive analysis and improvement of customer quality of experience
- Best-in-class cost structure by eliminating silos and process redundancies, leveraging existing assets to protect your investment, and focusing on lower TCO thanks to standards compliant, open, and extensible OSS solutions
- Innovation by effectively embracing new technologies, such as enabling the NFV transformation with an OSS platform that bridges old and new, and leverages Analytics technology
- Confidence with trusted partner demonstrated by successful HPE OSS Assurance deployments all over the world, single vendor accountability, and global, end-to-end services coverage including consulting, implementation and system integration, and support in all geographies
Our worldwide CSP clients have been able to realize important business benefits with HPE Assurance solutions:
HPE OSS Assurance solutions
- $1B return via operations center consolidation
- >30% reduction in call handle time, and 10% improvement in overall Net Promoter Score after call center transformation and using HPE Test & Diagnostics solution
- 65% reduced time for incident isolation, 70%+ of issues resolved in first call, and 45%+ reduction in mobile broadband customer complaints after transforming to customer-centric operations and using HPE OSS Assurance suite of solutions
Benefit from one Assurance suite covering all functional areas
HPE OSS Assurance solutions address the following key functional areas:
Monitors the quality of service being delivered to your customers. Provides visibility of the actual customer experience and its relation to the performance of services and network resources
- HPE Customer Experience Assurance (HPE CEA) provides in-depth understanding of the experience of end customers while using services, to help you improve that experience
HPE Customer Experience Assurance solution
- HPE Universal Service Level Agreement Manager (HPE USLAM) provides automated, complete life-cycle SLA management of very large number of SLAs (tens of millions)
HPE Universal SLA Manager solution
- HPE Service Quality Manager (HPE SQM) offers proactive detection of service quality degradations to fix problems before noticed by your customers
HPE Service Quality Management solution
Automates the workflow for problem resolution, tracking customer, service or resource issues
- HPE Service Manager automates the workflow for customer, service, or resource problem resolution. It combines telecom trouble ticketing capabilities and incident management (cf. ITIL service desk concept).
Fault and Performance Management: Fault Management provides a consolidated real-time view across all network and service domains of collected and correlated alarms and events. Performance Management works closely with Fault Management by collecting network and service performance data, generating threshold events, and providing reports for trend analysis and capacity planning.
- HPE TeMIP is a massively scalable Manager of Managers solution that automates operational processes and consolidates multiple network and element management systems.
HPE TeMIP manages some of the largest telecom networks in the world - it’s one of the few platforms on the market capable of offering end-to-end visibility of the operator’s entire network from a single console. The solution is integrated off-the-shelf with HPE Network Node Manager i (NNMi) and HPE Operations Manager i (OMi), to provide end-to-end converged telecom, IP and IT fault management capabilities.
HPE TeMIP Data Sheet
- HPE Unified Correlation Analyzer (HPE UCA) offers automated cross-domain correlation, service impact and root cause analysis, leading to dramatically reduced problem resolution times
HPE Unified Correlation Analyzer Brochure
HPE Unified Correlation Analyzer Data Sheet
- HPE Network Node Manager i (HPE NNMi) provides IP performance management, in addition to IP fault management.
- HPE Performance Manager provides telecom performance management and is integrated off-the-shelf with HPE TeMIP. The solution leverages software from HPE partner MYCOM
- HPE Unified OSS Console provides a unified end-to-end view of services for both OSS Assurance and Fulfillment. It does this through a unified console – a “Service Operations Portal” – above HPE and 3rd party Fulfillment and Assurance applications, to offer end-to-end visibility of services, enabling transforming from network- to customer-centric Operations.
The solution includes multiple dashboards designed for different stakeholders in your organization, such as Network and Service Operations, Network Engineering, Marketing and Product Management, and Customer Care. A large set of off-the-shelf integrations with HPE and 3rd party OSS applications are available, including Service, Fault, Performance and Problem Management.
HPE Unified OSS Console Brochure
- HPE Test & Diagnostics solution has been built to help customer care personnel deliver superior customer experience for customers calling customer care to report and request help with issues. HPE Test & Diagnostics is an innovative unified solution that enables call center agents to improve customer intimacy by interacting with customers proactively with informed dialog, resulting in faster resolution of issues and positive customer experience. The solution includes prepackaged validation scenarios and an intuitive web-based interface to create a powerful and practical solution for user-guided problem resolution.
HPE Test and Diagnostics software 7.0