Balance mobile user demands with requirements
Your employees want easy-to-use, anytime, anywhere access to business and personal applications (apps) and data from any mobile device—whether personally owned or work-issued. At the same time, your IT organization needs to set up and enforce effective security policies, access privileges and distribution controls, and meet compliance requirements to protect sensitive information.
- Comply with public sector regulatory standards with the HP managed cloud (FedRAMP, U.S. cleared persons, FISMA with the Mobility Overlay, HIPAA, and ITAR).
- Use the cloud and web-based admin console to manage mobile devices.
- Manage and control your budget with predictable cost per user.
HP Helion Mobility for Public Sector provides a complete enterprise mobility management service hosted on our FedRAMP-authorized managed cloud environment. We manage and maintain the mobile infrastructure and provide you with a comprehensive network, physical security, and high availability.
With one cloud-based service, HP manages your multiple device types and platforms. All iOS and Android devices, whether organization- or employee-owned, can be managed through our virtual private cloud infrastructure.
Meet your enterprise mobility requirements with:
- Native mobile application store
- Granular device and application policies based on user roles, groups, or device ownership
- Device-to-data-level security, privacy, and compliance
- Comprehensive device and application management
- Simplified access on the go with single sign-on authentication
- Service automation portal to self-manage service components and software
- Device choice for users
Public Sector cloud services
Public Sector Horizontal Solutions