TERMS AND CONDITIONS
HP Mid Year Money - FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
"Eligible Product" means any new and original HP Printer and HP Ink product (originating from the Promoter) of the following model types:
HP Photosmart 5510 eAiO + HP 564 Photo Value Pack
HP Photosmart 5510 eAiO + Harvey Norman HP 564XL Ink/Paper Bundle
HP Photosmart 6510 eAiO + HP 564 Photo Value Pack
HP Photosmart 6510 eAiO + Harvey Norman HP 564XL Ink/Paper Bundle
HP Photosmart 7510 eAiO + HP 564 Photo Value Pack
HP Photosmart 7510 eAiO + Harvey Norman HP 564XL Ink/Paper Bundle
HP Photosmart eStation (C510a) eAiO + HP 564 Photo Value Pack
HP Photosmart eStation (C510a) eAiO + Harvey Norman HP 564XL Ink/Paper Bundle
HP Envy 110 eAiO + HP 60 Black & 60 Colour
HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One + 932XL Black + 933XL (C,M,Y)
HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One + 932XL Black + 933XL (C,M,Y)
HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One + HP 950XL Black + 951XL (C,M,Y)
HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus eAiO + HP 950XL Black + 951XL (C,M,Y)
HP Officejet 7500a Wide Format eAiO + HP 920XL (B,C,M,Y)
HP Officejet 100 Mobile + HP 94 Black
"Participant" means a resident of, or business trading in, Australia who purchases an Eligible Product from a Participating HP Reseller in Australia during the Promotional Period and is the end user of that Product. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate, resellers of HP products and any agencies associated with this Promotion their employees and those employees’ immediate families are ineligible to participate.
"End user" is a Participant who purchases an Eligible Product for his, her or its own personal use in Australia and not for resale or re-supply or export.
"Promoter" means Hewlett-Packard Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 74 004 394 763) of 353 Burwood Highway, Forest Hill, Victoria, 3131.
The "Promotional Period" commences on 1 May 2012 and closes on 30 June 2012 (inclusive).
2. Information on how to enter this Promotion and redemption details form part of these terms and conditions. By submitting an entry, Participant agrees to these terms and conditions.
3. Entry is only open to a Participant. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of each entry, including whether the entrant qualifies as a "Participant". The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Participant or person tampering with the entry process or any entrant who does not meet the eligibility requirements or does not comply with these terms and conditions.
4. To be eligible for this Promotion the Participant must: (a) within the Promotional Period, purchase in Australia from a Participating HP Reseller Eligible Products being:
|Purchase HP Printer||PLUS Purchase HP Ink||Receive|
|HP Photosmart 5510 eAiO||HP 564 Photo Value Pack||$25|
|HP Photosmart 5510 eAiO||Harvey Norman HP 564XL Ink/Paper Bundle||$45|
|HP Photosmart 6510 eAiO||HP 564 Photo Value Pack||$40|
|HP Photosmart 6510 eAiO||Harvey Norman HP 564XL Ink/Paper Bundle||$60|
|HP Photosmart 7510 eAiO||HP 564 Photo Value Pack||$60|
|HP Photosmart 7510 eAiO||Harvey Norman HP 564XL Ink/Paper Bundle||$80|
|HP Photosmart eStation (C510a) eAiO||HP 564 Photo Value Pack||$100|
|HP Photosmart eStation (C510a) eAiO||Harvey Norman HP 564XL Ink/Paper Bundle||$100|
|HP Envy 110 eAiO||HP 60 Black & 60 Colour||$100|
|HP Officejet 6600 e-All-in-One||932XL Black + 933XL (C,M,Y)||$60|
|HP Officejet 6700 Premium e-All-in-One||932XL Black + 933XL (C,M,Y)||$80|
|HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One||HP 950XL Black + 951XL (C,M,Y)||$80|
|HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus eAiO||HP 950XL Black + 951XL (C,M,Y)||$80|
|HP Officejet 7500a Wide Format eAiO||HP 920XL (B,C,M,Y)||$60|
|HP Officejet 100 Mobile||HP 94 Black||$50|
(b) be the end user of that Eligible Product, and (c) completes and submit a valid entry (with all requested information) in accordance with these terms and conditions.
5. The Participant must: (a) correctly and fully complete an official online claim form at www.hp.com.au/retailpromotions with all required information by 5PM EST 07 July 2012; (b) print out the completed claim form; and (c) send the printed completed claim form with the following proof of purchase documentation: (i) a legible photocopy of the tax invoice applicable to the purchase of the Eligible Products referred to in that claim form; and (ii) the barcode from the packaging of the applicable Eligible Products, to “Mid Year Money” “Locked Bag 3020, Crow’s Nest, NSW, 1585 by 14 July 2012. Hand written tax invoices and delivery dockets will not be accepted as proof of purchase. Any claim form submitted without the required proof of purchase documentation will be rejected.
6. There is a limit of three entry redemptions for each Participant.
7. All entries must be submitted online by 5PM EST 07 July 2012 and all Proof of Purchase documents (with a printed copy of the entry form) must be received by 5PM EST 14 July 2012. Participant(s) will forfeit submissions not made by any of these dates.
8. The Promoter will accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail. Further, to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes liability for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any unauthorized intervention, or any combination thereof, including any non-delivery or corruption of entries to the Promoter, injury or damage to Participants' or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in respect of this Promotion. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a Participant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Participant invalid. If the Promoter has not entered into any correspondence with the Participant prior to the last mail date of the Promotion, it is the responsibility of the Participant to contact the Promoter to ensure their claim has been received and/or has been verified.
9. All rewards are subject to availability and will be replaced with an alternative reward of equal or greater value, and the affected participants will be notified accordingly. The HP EFTPOS card can be used at retail stores where the EFTPOS machine/capability is available. The HP EFTPOS card will be accepted at the sole discretion of the retailer. The promoter will not be responsible for any card being declined by any retailer.
10. To the extent permitted by law, the promoter shall not be liable for any fault pertaining to the bonus reward (gift card). Participants will need to liaise directly with the manufacturer of the reward (gift card) for any repair and/or replacement
11. This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotional product bundle outside of this offer.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to modify or extend the closing date and criteria of this Promotion at its discretion.
13. Entries will be deemed invalid if the same tax invoice number is used on more than one entry.
14. The Promoter's decision on all matters pertaining to this Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except as otherwise stated in these terms and conditions. No correspondence will be entered into after 6 weeks of closing date of this Promotion.
15. Claims are not transferable or assignable. Only the Participant who purchased an Eligible Product may submit a claim.
16. Once claims have been received and verified please allow up to approximately 75 days for receipt of reward.
17. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for misleading or incorrect information provided by a reseller regarding this Promotion.
18. Liability for any tax on any prizes provided to Participants pursuant to this Promotion shall be the sole responsibility of the Participant. It is recommended that Participants should contact their own accountant or taxation advisor in this regard.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), or for a personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of participation in this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
21.These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in Australia.