Smart Care Service Plan
Enjoy Peace of Mind
Protect your HP UltrabookTM with a bonus one year smart care service plan.1
HP has partnered with 1Care Global to offer a BONUS 1 year Smart Care Service Plan to ensure new selected Intel® CoreTM i5 or i7 UltrabooksTM are protected in the event of Accidental and Liquid Damage.2
Protect your HP UltrabookTM by following the steps below. If you have any queries please email customer support or call the 1CARE Global Customer Toll-Free Hotline (1800 793 859) for any queries pertaining to the Smart Care Service Plan, support, coverage and process.
Check your products eligibility
1Service plan provided by 1CARE Global. Valid for promotional Intel Core i5 / i7 HP Envy4, Envy6, Spectre or Spectre XT UltrabookTM models while stocks last, and registered within 30 days of purchase at www.1careglobal.com
2The Smart Care Service Plan is exclusively for the repair and/or replacement due to Mechanical and Electrical Damage of the Product due to Accidental Causes. The standard warranty does not cover the above and Smart Care serves as an additional service protection to the product. This will also create a positive impression to you, the customer, as the coverage is comprehensive and the product will be repaired or replaced by HP's authorize or appointed repairers within the standard warranty period.
Bonus 1 Year SMARTCARE ADP FOR ULTRABOOKS - FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Definitions:: "Eligible Product" means selected new and original HP INTEL Ultrabook products (originating from the Promoter) included in the following table
|HP ENVY 4-1118TU||C7E64PA|
|HP ENVY 4-1120TU||C7E85PA|
|HP ENVY 6-1111TX||C8B53PA|
|HP ENVY 6-1112TX||C8B54PA|
|HP ENVY 6-1113TX||C8B55PA|
|HP SpectreXT 13-2113TU||C8B56PA|
|HP SpectreXT 13-2114TU||C8B57PA|
|HP Envy 14-3011TU||B0P03PA|
|HP Envy 14-3010TU||B0P02PA|
|HP ENVY 13-2006TU||B6V42PA|
|HP ENVY 13-2005TU||B6V41PA|
"Participant" means a resident of, or business trading in, Australia who purchases an Eligible Product from a HP Reseller in Australia during the Promotional Period and is the end user of that Product. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate, resellers of HP products and any agencies associated with this Promotion their employees and those employees' immediate families are ineligible to participate.
"End user" is a Participant who purchases an Eligible Product for his, her or its own personal use in Australia and not for resale or re-supply or export.
"Promoter" means Hewlett-Packard Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 74 004 394 763) of 353 Burwood Highway, Forest Hill, Victoria, 3131.
The "Promotional Period" commences on 1st January 2013 and closes on 31st August 2013 (inclusive).
"Reward" means one Bonus 1year SmartCare Accidental Damage Protection service for each eligible product purchased between the "Promotional Period". Participants must claim the reward via an online redemption process within 30 days from the original date of purchase. Participants will have to activate the Smart Care Service Plan coverage via 1CARE Global web Portal (www.1careglobal.com). Customer must register via 1CARE Global online portal or may call 1CARE Global Toll Free hotline for assistance regarding activation of the Smart Care Service Plan.
- Information on how to enter this Promotion and redemption details form part of these terms and conditions. By submitting a claim, Participant agrees to these terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to a Participant. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of each claim, including whether the entrant qualifies as a "Participant". The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Participant or person tampering with the claim process who does not meet the eligibility requirements or does not comply with these terms and conditions.
- To be eligible for this Promotion the Participant must: (a) within the Promotional Period, purchase in Australia from a HP Reseller. Eligible Products being the table list in clause 1.0. (b) Be the end user of that Eligible Product, and (c) completes and submit a valid claim (with all requested information) in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Participant must: correctly and fully complete an official online claim form at : www.hp.com.au/smartcare with all required information within 30 days of the original purchase date (shown on the purchase invoice). Hand written tax invoices and delivery dockets will not be accepted as proof of purchase. Any claim form submitted without the required proof of purchase documentation will be rejected.
- With 31st August 2013 being the final date of the promotion for purchases, and in accordance with clause 4.5, all entries must be submitted online by 5PM EST 30 September 2013 with the necessary Proof of Purchase documents. Participant(s) will forfeit submissions not made by any of these dates.
- The Promoter will accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected mail/email. Further, to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes liability for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any unauthorized intervention, or any combination thereof, including any non-delivery or corruption of entries to the Promoter, injury or damage to Participants' or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in respect of this Promotion. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a Participant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that Participant invalid. If the Promoter has not entered into any correspondence with the Participant prior to the last mail date of the Promotion, it is the responsibility of the Participant to contact the Promoter to ensure their claim has been received and/or has been verified.
- To the extent permitted by law, the promoter shall not be liable for any fault pertaining to the bonus reward (service). Participants will need to liaise directly with the manufacturer/supplier of the reward (service) for any resolution and/or replacement code
- This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotional product bundle outside of this offer.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify or extend the closing date and criteria of this Promotion at its discretion.
- Entries will be deemed invalid if the same tax invoice number is used on more than one entry.
- The Promoter's decision on all matters pertaining to this Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except as otherwise stated in these terms and conditions. No correspondence will be entered into after 6 weeks of closing date of this Promotion.
- Claims are not transferable or assignable. Only the Participant who purchased an Eligible Product may submit a claim for the Reward.
- Once claims have been received and verified please allow up to approximately 5 days for the supplier to contact you via phone and/or email to activate the service.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for misleading or incorrect information provided by a reseller regarding this Promotion.
- Liability for any tax on any Reward provided to Participants pursuant to this Promotion shall be the sole responsibility of the Participant. It is recommended that Participants should contact their own accountant or taxation advisor in this regard.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), or for a personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of participation in this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws in force in Australia.