HP DeskJet 3700 Printer
Introducing the World’s Smallest InkJet All-In-One Printer1
Compact and wireless, this affordable printer is designed to fit your space and life.
© HP Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Warranties for HP products and services are set out in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. In addition, our products and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Subject to the foregoing, nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
1. World’s smallest inkjet all-in-one for home: Based on comparison of the dimensions of worldwide inkjet all-in-one printers<$250 AUD as of August 2016. Dimensions 425 mm x 177.8 mm x 137 mm (W x D x H) and volume of 9.79 x 106 cubic millimetres. For details, see hp.com/go/smallestAiOclaims.
2. Local printing requires mobile device and printer be on the same network or have a direct wireless connection. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. For details on how to print, including whether an app is required, see hp.com/go/mobileprinting
3. App download required for printer setup. HP ePrint account registration may be required. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. See hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details.
4. Full list of supported operating systems and printers at http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03561640?openCLC=true. Wi-Fi Direct printing: Mobile device needs to be connected to Wi-Fi Direct® signal of a Wi-Fi Direct-supported AiO or printer prior to printing. Details at hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi Direct® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®
5. Features controlled may vary by mobile device operating system. Full list of supported operating systems and details at http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03561640. General mobile printing, In-OS mobile printing & Print from a variety of mobile devices: For details on local printing requirements see hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
Requires All-in-One Printer Remote app download. Full list of supported operating systems and printers at http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03561640?openCLC=true. Features controlled may vary by mobile device operating system. Full list of supported operating systems and details at http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03561640
Colour photo for illustration purposes only – borderless printing not available for printer.
AirPrint is a trademark of Apple Inc.