HP OfficeJet Pro Family
Affordable1, professional colour for small businesses wanting big performance in a compact package.
Experience revolutionary HP Print Forward Design
Innovative, space-saving design for superb office productivity.
1. Cost Per Page (CPP) claim is based on comparing the top 10 equivalent colour laser MFPs <$500 AUD RRP, representing 85% of the total units sold between January to December 2015 as reported by IDC as of Q4 2015. CPP comparisons relate to HP 955XL series cartridges and are based on manufacturers published AUD RRP and ISO yields for highest capacity cartridges. For more information see www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
2. Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims.
3. Print without a router or wireless network: Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the Wi-Fi Direct-supported AiO or printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. For details see hp.com/go/mobileprinting.
4. HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance.
5. This product qualifies for ENERGY STAR®, which is a voluntary program established to encourage the development of energy-efficient office products. ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR logo are registered U.S. marks. For more information visit hp.com/go/printerclaims.
6. Up to 2.5 times more prints per HP XL cartridge when compared against the equivalent HP standard cartridge. ISO/IEC 24711 standards used to determine inkjet printer page yield.
7. HP OfficeJet printer 30 day money back guarantees a refund of your purchase price within 30 days if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase. Offer valid until 31st December 2016. For full terms and conditions click here.
8. Average yield based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
9. Supports USB charging in OFF mode when connected to a 1A-minimum-charge-capable USB charging port.
10. HP Fast Charge Technology recharges your standard battery up to 90% within 90 minutes when charging from an AC power source with the system off. When the printer is powered on, charge time may increase and will vary based on usage.
11. Bluetooth® Smart technology currently supported on Android devices with Bluetooth v4.0+. Bluetooth needs to be enabled with the HP ePrint app installed and open for printing. Mobile device must be within 5 ft/1.5 m of the printer. Learn more at hp.com/go/blueprinting.
© HP Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Warranties for HP products and services are set out in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. In addition, our products and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. Subject to the foregoing, nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.