- For Home
- For Business
Removable Disk Backup
HP RDX Removable Disk Backup System
Special Offer: Special Offers:
- Need a simple, inexpensive and reliable way to protect the data and systems critical to your small business?
The HP RDX Removable Disk Backup System delivers an easy-to-use, affordable and rugged data protection solution for workstations and servers. Backups are simple and pain-free with drag and drop file access.
Protect your entire system with the "hands-free" HP RDX Continuous Data Protection Software. Reduce cost of ownership with long lasting removable disk cartridges and a forward and backward compatible docking station that does not require a costly upgrade for future, higher capacity cartridges.
The RDX Removable Disk Backup System offers fast disk-based performance with the ability to store 320 GB, 500 GB, or 1TB of data on a single removable disk cartridge at speeds of up to 650 GB/hr. Portable, durable and rugged removable disk cartridges simply and securely store your backups off site for complete data protection and peace of mind.
The Simple Way to Protect your Business Data
- The HP RDX Removable Disk Backup System drag and drop file access makes backup as simple and convenient as the click of a mouse. For a hands-free backup experience use the HP RDX Continuous Data Protection Software designed for ease-of-use and complete workstation and server backup protection.
- Backup data at fast hard drive speeds (up to 650 GB/hr) and restore critical files in seconds instead of hours with random disk access.
- Flexibly meets your budget and capacity requirements with a choice of 320 GB, 500 GB, or 1TB removable disk cartridges. Scaling capacity is a simple matter of adding cartridges.
- Easily connects the USB docking station internally to a server or rack-mount kit or externally as a tabletop. Insert a removable disk cartridge into the docking station and the cartridge automatically appears as a letter drive in Windows Explorer with no extra steps or formatting.
Reduces Total Cost of Protecting your Business Data
- Lower on-going media and upgrade costs with disk cartridges designed for long usage life.
- The HP RDX Removable Disk Backup System docking station is designed to work with all current and future higher capacity removable disk cartridges so the system is fully multi-generational.
Simply and Securely Store Backups Off-site for Complete Data Protection
- Rugged, portable and durable removable disk cartridges enable business critical backup data to be simply and securely taken off-site for disaster recovery, archive or data transfer.
- Reliable long term data retention is enabled with docking stations specified for more than 10,000 load and unload cycles and individual RDX cartridges specified for over 5,000 load and unload cycles and long life expectancy.
Flexibility to Suit most Small Business Environments
- Compatibility with range of hardware and software. Suits almost every small business operating environment. (Visit HP Backup Compatibility for the latest information.)
- Available as half-height external, internal or rack-mount models to fit both servers and workstations.
- Optimizes rack utilization by integrating into HP ProLiant DL380/385 G6/G7 rack-optimized server. The 1TB and new 1.5TB DL Server Module for Gen8 provides integrated data protection for the HP ProLiant DL380p/DL385p Gen8 rack-optimized Servers.
- 1TB Native
- 2TB Compressed
- Maximum, depending on model
- Host interface:
- USB 3.0 (1) Port or
- USB 2.0 (1) Port
- Depending on model
- Transfer rate:
- 200 MB/sec; Compressed 2:1; Maximum, depending on model
- Media compatibility:
- HP RDX 320GB Cartridge, HP RDX 500GB Cartridge, HP RDX 1TB Cartridge
- Forward and backward compatibility to all current and future RDX Cartridges and USB 2.0
- Load/unload cycles:
- 5000; Minimum cartridge usage life
- Cartridge robustness:
- RDX 320GB, RDX 500GB and RDX 1TB - 1 m, 39.4-inch (3 feet) drop to tile over concrete floor
- Form factor:
- 5.25-inch half-height (internal module)
Rate & Review HP RDX Removable Disk Backup System
(0.0 average / 0 RATINGS / 0 RECOMMENDS)
Your review has been submitted. Please note that your review may need to be reviewed and may not post immediately Sorry, your review can't be submitted. Please, try again later. rate & write a review
- HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.