- For Home
- For Business
HP StoreOnce Backup
Special Offer: Special Offers:
- HP StoreOnce Backup systems reduce the amount of backup data you need to store by up to 95%, so with our scale-out architecture you can pay-as-you-grow to retain up to 10 petabytes of data in a single pool. They provide automated backup and DR operations with all the features you'd expect from disk backup, and some you can only get from HP.
HP StoreOnce Catalyst delivers industry-leading backup speeds of up to 100TB/hour to meet shrinking backup windows, plus Federated Deduplication across the enterprise so you can dedupe data anywhere to suit your configuration. Choose between powerful dedicated appliances for larger offices and data centers, and flexible VMware virtual machines for smaller and remote offices.
With HP’s single StoreOnce deduplication technology, managing the movement of data across the enterprise has never been easier. Seamlessly integrating with your current backup applications, StoreOnce Backup provides flexible integration for both SAN and virtualized environments
- HP StoreOnce VSA - a VMware virtual backup appliance which extends the benefits of StoreOnce Federated Deduplication to smaller and remote offices without the need for dedicated hardware.
- HP StoreOnce VSA - a key component of HP’s emerging Software Defined Storage portfolio has a 3 year license to use and complements the StoreVirtual VSA.
- The StoreOnce VSA - up to 10TB of usable capacity configured in 1TB increments, and includes all the benefits of StoreOnce deduplication including StoreOnce Catalyst, replication and 3 year support.
- For small businesses and remote offices the StoreOnce VSA provides a low cost, low footprint, deduplicating backup target and an entry point to HP StoreOnce.
- For SSPs, the HP StoreOnce VSA can be rapidly stood-up and retired for greater flexibility. Deployed as one StoreOnce VSA per user, it can deliver added security.
- HP StoreOnce Enterprise Manager (SEM) supports deployment of HP StoreOnce VSA in multiple remote offices while delivering enhanced reporting and trending services.
Federated Deduplication across the enterprise with a single deduplication technology - StoreOnce
- Deduplicate anywhere -- at the application source or at the backup server or at the target appliance. Deduplicate where it makes sense for your business, not where technology vendors’ limitations mandate.
- Save time and money by moving data around the enterprise in its deduplicated state.
- HP StoreOnce delivers a unified solution for seamless data movement across the enterprise; with cost-effective virtual backup machines ideal for smaller remote offices, high-performance dedicated appliances for larger sites, and highly scalable, powerful systems for your data center.
- Federated Deduplication is available across the HP StoreOnce Backup portfolio – including dedicated appliances, virtual backup solutions, and on media servers and application servers with HP Data Protector and Symantec NetBackup and Backup Exec software through OST.
Industry-leading, Scale-out Architecture with Greater Resilience
- Scale-out architecture allows you to pay as you grow. Choose capacity points available through virtual backup solutions or dedicated appliances that start small and allow you to add in virtual capacity, shelves or nodes as needed.
- With a range of native capacity points to suit enterprise wide requirements: from large-scale 768 TB raw (512 TB useable) in the data center, to 96 TB raw (76 TB useable) for mid-size regional offices, and down to between 1 and 10 TBs for small and remote offices.
- Add capacity and performance online with no need for additional planned downtime. With StoreOnce VSA backup service providers can rapidly stand-up or retire up to 10TB of additional capacity to meet changing customer requirements.
- Autonomic Failover -- HP StoreOnce B6200 uniquely delivers industry-leading availability with no single point of failure. If a node fails, its companion node picks up the load and the backup continues without any operator involvement.
- All HP StoreOnce Backup systems are built with RAID protection.
Backup within your Window with our Industry Leading Backup Performance
- A broad range of superior price/performance points to meet backup windows across the enterprise.
- Up to 100 TB/hour backup speeds at the high-end, with price/performance points down to the entry-level 1 TB/hour with StoreOnce Catalyst.
- Up to 40 TB/hour native backup speeds when used as a VTL target.
- Up to 40 TB/hour industry leading restore speeds. StoreOnce Backup restores at the same speed as native ingest.
- Available as purpose built backup appliances or flexible VMware virtual appliance with centralized monitoring through StoreOnce Enterprise Manager.
Automated, Efficient Backup and Disaster Recovery Operations with StoreOnce Catalyst
- Manage backup and Disaster Recovery operations from a single pane of glass with StoreOnce Catalyst.
- Implement Disaster Recovery plans that were not previously feasible due to lack of multi-site capabilities, cost of bandwidth and time.
- One-to-many Disaster Recovery moves data simultaneously from one site to many sites.
- Cascaded Disaster Recovery moves data sequentially from one site to any number of other sites.
- Alerting and trending in StoreOnce Enterprise Manager to enable backup capacity management .
- Related Services
- Drive description:
- (384) LFF SAS
- Max depending on model
- Drive type:
- 2 TB 3G 7.2K LFF Dual-port MDL SAS
- 1 TB 3G 7.2K LFF Dual-port MDL SAS
- 500 GB 3G 7.2K LFF SATA
- Supported, depending on model
- Host interface:
- 10 GbE (16) Ports per controller and
- 8 Gb Fibre Channel (16) Ports per controller and
- 1Gb Ethernet (16) Ports per controller
- 1 GbE vNIC (2) Ports per controller
- Depending on model
- Transfer rate:
- 100 TB/hr; Maximum, depending on model
- Virtual appliance:
- HP StoreOnce deduplication
- Number of virtual tape libraries and NAS targets:
- (384) Maximum, depending on model
- Tape cartridges emulated (maximum):
- (6294156) Maximum, depending on model
- Number of source appliances, maximum:
- (384) per target device
- Tape device emulated:
- HP LTO-2/LTO-3/LTO-4/LTO 5 Ultrium Tape Drives in MSL2024 Tape Library, MSL4048 Tape Library, HP D2D generic library with HP D2D generic tape library
- Target for backup applications:
- StoreOnce Catalyst, Virtual Tape Library and NAS (CIFS/NFS)
- Storage expansion options:
- StoreOnce upgrade kits depending on model
- RAID support:
- RAID 6 or RAID 5, depending on model
- Replication support:
- Low bandwidth replication
- Quick Links
- Related Services
Rate & Review HP StoreOnce Backup
(0.0 average / 0 RATINGS / 0 RECOMMENDS)
Your review has been submitted. Please note that your review may need to be reviewed and may not post immediately Sorry, your review can't be submitted. Please, try again later. rate & write a review
- HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.