- For Home
- For Business
Flexible File and Application Storage
HP StoreEasy 5000 Storage
Special Offer: Special Offers:
- With the HP StoreEasy 5000 Storage you get a new breed of efficient, secure and highly available file and application storage. It saves you time and money by simply supporting hundreds to thousands of concurrent users and multiple diverse workloads.
It also has non-intrusive data de-duplication that provides an average 50-60% in space savings. It provides security through features such as, built-in encryption, sophisticated access controls, online snapshots, and the ability to run endpoint protection and backup software onboard so that data is protected at rest and in flight.
StoreEasy is highly available with turnkey clustered configurations, transparent failover, and online maintenance to deliver continuous availability of data to users, servers, and applications. The clustered servers are connected to a shared SAS storage pool which is RAID protected.
With redundant power and cooling built in, it is a very robust storage platform for demanding 24 x 7 environments.
- Intuitive wizard driven tool optimizes storage provisioning.
- Deduplication evaluation tool that can be launched from StoreEasy interface and run against local data and remote file shares.
- Choice of headless mode for increased security and lower maintenance.
- Optional onboard HP Autonomy LiveVault and HP Data Protector software for efficient and secure cloud and hybrid cloud backup.
Efficient: Save money and time.
- Support upto 26000 users concurrently accessing their files thanks to a high performance file serving controller and a range of drive media.
- Increase capacity use with non-intrusive data deduplication that provides an average 50-60% in space savings.
- Improve management efficiency with straightforward and consistent management experience that is optimized for IT generalists
- Consolidate multiple workloads and IT services in a single platform with included support for a broad range of file access protocols, Microsoft Hyper-V and SQL Server application storage, iSCSI block access, and IT infrastructure services such as print, DNS, and DHCP.
- Reduce your branch office WAN usage by automatically caching frequently accessed corporate data center files with Hosted BranchCache.
Secure: Protect your data and organization.
- Protect data while at rest with file system encryption and BitLocker Drive Encryption, and while it is being transferred with SMB 3.0 encryption and signing.
- Use File Classification Infrastructure to dynamically identify files based on sensitivity and implement sophisticated access controls using Active Directory Rights Management Services.
- Install and run endpoint protection such as antivirus on the system itself – eliminating the cost and complexity of connecting an external endpoint protection server.
- Prevent against data loss with Volume Shadow Copy Service online snapshots and support for agent based backup software.
- Leverage optional HP Autonomy LiveVault and HP Data Protector software for highly secure and efficient policy driven offsite cloud and hybrid cloud backup.
Highly Available: Prevent user and organization disruption.
- Deploy highly available storage for file and application workloads with turnkey clustered controller appliance, cluster-aware updates and transparent failover for SMB and NFS.
- Increase uptime with such standard features as mirrored operating system disks, hot plug redundant fans and power, and advanced memory protection.
- Confidently deploy large volumes leveraging improved file system online self-healing, online verification, and precise and rapid repair that massively reduces downtime from file corruption.
- Three year onsite parts and labor warranty for the system, and one year of software telephone support.
- Drive description:
- (16) LFF SAS and
- (4) SFF SAS or
- (36) SFF SAS and
- (4) SFF SAS
- Maximum, depending on model
- (2) SFF SAS per server blade, included, for O/S mirror only
- Storage expansion options:
- Up to (8) external disk storage enclosures; Supported
- Network controller:
- 1GbE; 10GbE; Included
- Number of users:
- (100 - 25000)
- Number of users dependent on the number of internal and external data drives, drive type, RAID settings and LUN configuration
- Management features:
- High Availability
- Unified (File and Block)
- Tight Windows integration
- Data Deduplication
- Branch Cache
- File Classification Infrastructure
- Availability features:
- Active/Active two-node NAS cluster, hot plug drives, RAID protection for drives, redundant power supplies, and redundant fans
- Compatible operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows
- Client OS
Rate & Review HP StoreEasy 5000 Storage
(0.0 average / 0 RATINGS / 0 RECOMMENDS)
Your review has been submitted. Please note that your review may need to be reviewed and may not post immediately Sorry, your review can't be submitted. Please, try again later. rate & write a review
- HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.