- For Home
- For Business
- For Home
- For Business
Fixed Port L3 Managed Ethernet Switches
HP 3600 SI Switch Series
Special offer: Special offers:
- The HP 3600 SI Switch Series delivers resiliency, security, and reliability at the enterprise edge. This Basic Layer 3 Fast Ethernet switch series supports IRF stacking, Static & RIP Routing, ACLs, IPv6 and PoE+.
The HP 3600 SI Switch Series can be managed with the optional HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software Platform for a single view of your entire network and includes Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support.
- Basic Layer 3 Fast Ethernet access switches for enterprise edge deployment.
- IRF stacking of up to nine switches.
- 24- and 48-port 10/100 switches with 4 SFP-based Gigabit Ethernet uplinks.
- PoE+ for wireless APs, IP phones and video cameras.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support.
Resilient Basic Layer 3 Fast Ethernet Access Layer Switches
- The HP 3600 SI Switch Series delivers resiliency, security, and reliability at the enterprise edge.
- The 3600 SI Switch Series come with 24- or 48-ports switching at10/100 and four SFP Gigabit Ethernet ports for stacking and uplinks and up to 720W of PoE+ power with external EPS/RPS.
- The HP Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) virtualizes up to nine physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks.
- Basic Layer 3 features include support for static and RIP routing.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support and no software licensing required.
Enhanced Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HP 3600 SI Switch Series supports advanced classifier-based QoS which classifies traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a per-port or per-VLAN basis.
- Provides traffic prioritization with congestion actions: strict priority (SP), weighted round robin (WRR), weighted fair queuing (WFQ), and weighted random early discard (WRED).
Integrated and Distributed Security Enforcement
- The HP 3600 SI Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including 802.1X, MAC, and Web Authentication for greater security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Identity-driven security and access control with automatic VLAN assignment and per-user ACLs allows access to specific network services without risking network security.
- Security features include: IP source guard, STP BPDU port protection, and RADIUS/HWTACACS.
Single View of the Network
- The HP 3600 SI Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with the optional HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software Platform to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON and sFlow provides advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events.
- 48 10/100 ports, maximum
- 2 SFP dual-personality 10/100/1000 and 2 SFP 1000 Mbps ports
- PoE on selected models
- 13.1 Mpps, maximum, depending on model
- Routing/switching capacity:
- 17.6 Gbps, depending on model
- PoE capability:
- 720 W PoE+, maximum, depending on model
- Stacking capabilities:
- 9 switches
- Management features:
- IMC - Intelligent Management Center
- command-line interface
- Web browser
- SNMP Manager
Primary port type
Maximum number of ports
- HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.