- For Home
- For Business
- Business is constantly changing. Adjust accordingly. Work doesn’t always adapt to your style. So we designed an HP EliteBook that does. By designing an ultra-thin, full-performance Windows 81 notebook that transforms into a tablet, you can choose what works best in any situation. The HP EliteBook Revolve. It’s a whole new twist on getting more done.
- Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems available
Work your way.
- Get a sleek, thin, and light notebook with a screen that rotates to let you share your best work. Or twist and fold the touch-enabled display and go ultra-mobile as a tablet. One device gives you the power to tackle the workday, your way.
- The HP EliteBook Revolve is optimized for Windows 8, giving you the intuitive touch experience you expect. And with a full-sized, backlit keyboard you have the tools you need to get the job done.
- Enjoy up to 8 hours and 15 minutes of battery life11, and work without worrying about recharging.
- With enterprise-class docking capabilities included, easily connect to a display,2 keyboard,2 mouse,2 additional ports, or printer2 when parked at the office.
- Get a 720p HD3 camera for video conferencing,4 and share a product or project in sharp detail. Speak and be heard clearly with dual-microphone array and the richness of DTS Studio Sound.
No compromise performance.
- Ports you’d expect on a high-performance notebook. Connect to displays,2 projectors,2 and accessories through USB 3.0 and DisplayPort. Get simple, wireless transactions, data sharing, log in, and more with NFC.5
- The HP EliteBook Revolve moves the way you do, automatically, adjusting the screen orientation, brightness, and more based on the way you’re working.
- Choose from Windows 7 Pro or Windows 8 Pro for a familiar PC experience with the intuitive experience of touch. All driven by the latest Intel® processors.
- Choose from solid-state drive options up to 256 GB10 with Intel® Rapid Start Technology,6 and be ready in as fast as 5 milliseconds.7
Designed for durability.
- With an 11.6-inch diagonal HD3 display packed into a 3.08 lb (1.4 kg) starting weight and 22.2 mm design8 at its thinnest point, you enjoy mobile freedom without sacrificing performance.
- We chose premium materials like scratch-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2 and an all-magnesium chassis for a reason. So you can focus on work with a notebook that goes the distance.
- The HP Elitebook Revolve meets military standards 810G testing 12 for drop, vibration, functional shock, dust, altitude, and high and low temperature.
Deploy, manage, and secure with ease.
- Get a familiar enterprise-class setup experience, plus services and protection that take the headache away from IT. HP Global Services and HP Custom Integration Services make it easy to deploy the HP EliteBook Revolve across a worldwide enterprise.
- We’ve included technologies to help keep your HP EliteBook Revolve protected from the ground up. Protect your PC’s foundation from viruses and malware with HP BIOS Protection.
- An embedded TPM chip is also included for data encryption. And innovations such as HP Face Recognition9 protect your identity by making sure you really are you.
1 Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows 8 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com.
2 Sold separately or as an optional feature.
3 HD content required to view HD images.
4 Internet access required.
5 NFC software is not included and is sold separately. Internet access required.
6 Requires a compatible Intel® Core processor, Intel® Rapid Start software and BIOS update, and optional Solid State Drive (SSD) or mSATA flash cache module. Depending on system configuration, results may vary.
7 Based on PCMark testing. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary.
8 Weight may vary based on configuration. The total z-dimension is estimated to be 22.4 mm, which is the thinnest point on this product.
9 Requires Windows and webcam.
10 For Solid State Drives (SSD), GB=1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30GB for Windows 8 is reserved for system recovery software.
11 Testing conducted by HP consisting of full battery discharge while running a series of productivity scripts against the following applications (which may or may not be included with your particular product): Adobe ® AcrobatReader 7.0, Adobe® Illustrator® CS2, Adobe® Photoshop® CS2, Apple® Quicktime 7.1, Intervideo® WinDVD® 8, Macromedia® Flash 8, Microsoft® Office® 2003 Pro, Microsoft® Project 2003, and Winzip® 10.0. Prior to testing, the system was fully charged and set to display brightness of 60 nits, auto dim disabled, wireless off, suspend and hibernate disabled and all other programs, utilities, and services not essential to running the computer system or battery life test. Battery life will vary depending on the product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.
12 Testing was not intended to demonstrate fitness for Department of Defense contracts requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions.
- Operating system
Windows 8 Pro 64
Windows 8 64
Windows 7 Enterprise 64
Windows 7 Enterprise 32
Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 8 Pro)
Windows 7 Professional 64
Windows 7 Home Premium 64
- Processor technology:
- Intel® Core™ i5 with vPro technology (select models); Intel® Core™ i7 with vPro technology (select models)
Intel® Core™ i7-3687U with Intel HD Graphics 4000 (2.1 GHz, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
Intel® Core™ i5-3437U with Intel HD Graphics 4000 (1.9 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
Intel® Core™ i3-3227U with Intel HD Graphics 4000 (1.9 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Mobile Intel® QM77 Express
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 212 x 285 x 22.2 mm
- Starting at 1.4 kg
- Memory, standard:
4 GB 1600 MHz SODIMM
8 GB 1600 MHz SODIMM (Upgradeable to 12 GB with optional 8 GB SODIMM in slot 1 and 4 GB SODIMM soldered down )
128 GB mSATA SSD
256 GB mSATA SSD
Display and graphics
Display and graphics
- 11.6" diagonal LED-backlit HD UWVA (1366 x 768)
- Intel HD Graphics
1 headphone/microphone combo
1 power connector
1 docking connector
2 USB 3.0
- Expansion slots
1 micro SIM
- Integrated 720p HD webcam
Ambient light sensor
Near Field Communication (NFC)
HP un2430 EV-DO/HSPA Mobile Broadband with GPS support
HP hs2350 HSPA+ Mobile Broadband with GPS support
Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205 802.11a/b/g/n
Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6235 802.11a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0 Combo
- DTS Studio Sound; Integrated stereo speakers; Integrated microphone (dual-microphone array); Headphone/microphone combo jack; Buttons for volume up and down
Power and operating requirements
Power and operating requirements
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified configurations available
- Power supply
- External HP 45W Slim Smart AC Adapter
- Battery type
- 6-cell Polymer Long Life (44 WHr)
- Battery life
Up to 8 hours and 30 minutes (Windows 7 models)
Up to 8 hours and 15 minutes (Windows 8 models)
- Security management
Standard: Common Criteria EAL4+ Augmented Certified Discrete TPM 1.2 Embedded Security Chip
Security lock slot
HP BIOS (BIOS Protection)
DriveLock and Automatic DriveLock
Master Boot Record recovery
HP Client Security Software: Drive Encryption
Absolute Data Protect (Windows 8 only)
One Step Logon
Device Access Manager with Just In Time Authentication
Embedded Security (Windows 7 only)
Privacy Manager (Windows 7 only)
Microsoft Security Essentials (Windows 7 only)
DigitalPass (Windows 7 only)
Central Management capable
- Pre-installed Software
PDF Complete Corporate Edition
Adobe Flash Player
Skitch (Windows 8 only)
Intel WiDi (with select configurations)
Rate & Review HP EliteBook Revolve 810 G1 Tablet
(0.0 average / 0 RATINGS / 0 RECOMMENDS)
Your review has been submitted. Please note that your review may need to be reviewed and may not post immediately Sorry, your review can't be submitted. Please, try again later. rate & write a review
- Operating system
- All options
- Windows 7 Enterprise 32
- Windows 7 Enterprise 64
- Windows 7 Home Premium 32
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64
- Windows 7 Professional 32
- Windows 7 Professional 64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 32
- Windows 8 64
- Windows 8 Pro
- Windows 8 Pro 32
- Windows 8 Pro 64
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8.1 32
- Windows 8.1 64
- Windows 8.1 Pro
- Windows 8.1 Pro 32
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64
- Windows XP Professional 32
- Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com.
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.