HP Service Health Reporter is business service-driven IT reporting software that provides resource and response time reporting across server and application environments. It consolidates resource metrics, response time data, and business service topology data to enable a unique understanding and perspective on the behavior of dynamic virtualized IT infrastructure and the way it impacts end users. With patterns illustrated across applications, you can plan activities to optimize the performance of your business services to meet or exceed requirements.
- Easy gathering and consolidation of data to create a performance management database
- Detailed insight into resource usage with cross-domain reporting
- Optimization of resources and maintenance of business service levels
- Visible relationship between dynamic virtualized environments and services response time
- Minimized impact on services when planning virtualization deployments