Control costs, lower risks and enhance productivity
How can your business cut costs, lower risk of disruption, and enhance business productivity?
It’s simple. Implement branch office consolidation solutions that integrate your technology infrastructure, protect business-critical data, and empower your employees to work smarter.
HP Branch Office Consolidation Solutions integrate servers, storage, networking, management software, PCs, and printers into a complete IT solution that you can implement today. The IT consolidation solutions are designed to help small and midsize businesses:
- Cut costs
- Lower risk of disruption
- Enhance business productivity
Simplify doing business across branch offices
A tightly integrated and streamlined Converged Infrastructure can yield the following results:
- Deliver 56% lower cost of operation with HP BladeSystem, compared to a traditional infrastructure.6
- HP Insight Control helps reduce server deployment time from 4 hours to just 20 minutes: a 12x decrease1 in deployment time.
- Improve availability and lower costs by 40 percent2 by converting internal server drives into shared storage with HP P4000 Virtual SAN Appliance Software.
- Get up to 66%3 lower cost of networking with HP Networking Solutions.
- Nearly 100%4 diagnostic accuracy and up to 20%5 reduction in resolution time of system problems with HP Insight Remote Support.
- Eliminate server-edge sprawl with Virtual Connect
1Source: TTX Company success story, June 2009
2Based on July 2009 list price comparison between a 4 TB dual-controller Dell EqualLogic PS6000 and the HP P4000 VSA Software plus 24, 250 GB HDDs used to create the virtual iSCSI SAN in a VMware deployment.
3Source: “ROI of a Complete Networking Portfolio: Delivering Value from the Network Edge to the Core”, IDC whitepaper sponsored by HP, September 2010
4 and 5Source: Based on internal data analysis done in EMEA in August 2008. This analysis was done on equipment with Remote Support Monitoring vs. equipment without Remote Support Monitoring.
6Based on internal study HP BladeSystem Matrix TCO Analysis, 1/24/2011.
Présentation des solutions