When business results matter, you can just rely on HP,
VMware and Veeam!
Have you ever wondered when real enterprise functionalities would become available for your midmarket environment? The HP Ultimate Virtual Infrastructure is the first end-to-end datacenter solution offering you flexibility, high availability and business continuity for every environment from 5 to 100 servers.
Virtualization in your environment?
Virtualization can help you reduce costs, improve application availability and simplify IT management. However, you need to find the appropriate software, network, server and storage configurations.
Some solutions marked as ‘simple’ may actually reduce availability and limit scalability - leaving you to figure out how to put it all together.
With the HP Ultimate Virtual Infrastructure, virtualization is easier than ever. We can help you jump-start your project with simplified and protected virtualization solutions. The HP UVI solutions are pre-defined and validated, yet flexible enough for you to choose a solution that meets your application availability and capacity needs.
When business results matter, count on HP, VMware and Veeam to offer you:
The most flexible platform
- Full virtualization for the entire infrastructure (servers, storage and networking,
including even VM aware consistent backup).
- Scale-out design: start small, and grow as your business grows.
- Scalable in capacity, performance and connectivity.
- The Virtual San Appliance (VSA) allows you to virtualize and re-use existing storage, integrating seamlessly with the physical SAN (unique solution for remote sites).
- Store more data on less capacity by means of thin provisioning and deduplication.
- Manage your whole SAN and LAN infrastructure on one single console.
Next generation availability
- Lose either component, or even lose a datacenter, your solution stays online.
- Create a stretched cluster over 2 sites, using the same standard management tools.
- Unique possibility to failover and failback between 2 sites, without any
human interaction and without extra software.
VM aware Disaster Recovery Scenario’s
- Virtual Machine-aware and consistent replication and backup.
- Agent-less backup environment.
- Easy and low-bandwith replication between dedicated backup devices.
- Boot your virtual machines from your backup device.
- Possibility to check your disaster recovery plan.
- VM item recovery (files, mails, AD groups and users...)
Best of breed
- HP infrastructure
- HP StoreOnce Deduplication
- VMware virtualization layer
- Microsoft OS
- Veeam backup & replication
- © 2012 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
- Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. For more information about the Intel processor feature rating, please refer to www.intel.com/go/rating.
- VMware and VMware vSphere are registered trademarks or trademarks of VMware, Inc. in the United States and/or other jurisdictions.