Save time and money when you move to Microsoft® Exchange Server 2010 with help from HP.
New types of messaging content and growing messaging volume leads to the demand for more and larger mailboxes. Microsoft® Exchange Server 2010 and HP Converged Storage deliver the simplest, easiest-to-deploy solution on the market today. It can also quickly become part of your overall converged infrastructure strategy.
Specifically, the HP E5000 Messaging System for Microsoft® Exchange, powered by Intel® Xeon® E5500 series processors, is a preferred solution from Microsoft® and HP that speeds deployment, provides high availability, and significantly reduces TCO by delivering:
- A preconfigured, complete solution of hardware and Microsoft® software with priority support
- Reduced architecting, deployment, and maintenance time by up to 87%*
- Lower messaging storage-related costs by up to 20%**
- Significantly reduced physical and virtual space***
Register today to receive access to the ESG white paper ‘HP Gives Exchange Customers Storage Flexibility’ and learn how HP provides a robust infrastructure that delivers 100% availability, reliable and predictable performance, and comprehensive data protection for Microsoft® Exchange.
You can also download other informative resources like videos, case studies, and more.
- *Exchange 2010 Planning and Deployment Analysis, The Tolly Group, February 2010
- **Exchange 2010 Planning and Deployment Analysis, The Tolly Group, February 2010
- ***Microsoft® customer testimonial of Texas Christian University.
- Microsoft and the Microsoft logo are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
- Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.