Serviços Availability and Support
With HP’s Network Support Services (NSS), we bring together proven methodologies and best practices to keep your network functioning to its best. Our comprehensive range of services helps to:
- Improve network availability and reduce downtime
- Manage network complexity and facilitate a future-ready network
- Reduce operational costs and improve the returns on your IT investments
We deliver a reliable and consistent support experience through certified network experts, highly valued local support relationships, and multi-technology expertise when and where you need it. Support Services for Networks include:
- Installation and Start up Services — Our experts provide installation and deployment services for smoother integration avoiding potential configuration errors, and reduce risk of network downtime.
- Hardware and Software Support Services — We provide access to HP experts in the timeframe that your business requires, during business hours or 24x7. With multiple service level options, such as 9x5, 13x5, and 24x7 with 6-hour call-to-repair responses , our support components include:
- Os serviços de suporte a hardware oferecem níveis avançados de tempos de resposta de substituição de hardware.
- Onsite contractual support that dispatches a service technician with your replacement hardware
- Software support that offers software updates, firmware upgrades and 24x7 device-specific assistance for problem diagnosis
- Integrated hardware and software offered around-the-clock 365 days a year
- Mission Critical and Proactive Services — Our proactive approach addresses issues before they become problems, keeping your business critical network up and running 24x7
- Support for HP Tipping Point Security Products — Ensure security for your network with Hardware and Software support tailored to support HP networking security products
- HP Networking Environment Direct Access Service — We provide advanced technical support for your networking environment
- Education Services - We offer a range of online and instructor — led courses to equip your IT team with the skills needed to improve performance of your HP Networking devices