At HP Brasil, the benefits fall into three categories: Legal, General and Flexible. With this range, HP hopes to meet the needs of all employees and their dependents in a wide-ranging, comprehensive and individualized way.
Those assured by Brasilian law or by collective labor agreement (unions).
- Absence through illness or work accident.
- Maternity leave
- Education salary
They are those offered to all employees with an aim to providing:
Health and Welfare:
- Medical Assistance
- General Plan
- Preventive Medicine (Quality of Life)
- Meal Vouchers
- Arranged Transport (some HP units)
- Group Life Insurance
- Emergency Loans
Complementary Social Security:
- Private Social Security (Optional)
And on becoming part of the HP Brasil team as a student/intern, you can count on the folloiwng benefits, in addition to the personal accident insurance required by law:
- Complementary scholarship (in Dec), proportional to internship period
- Subsidized Health Care
- Preventive Medicine (Quality or Life )
- Subsidized Meal Vouchers
- Transportation allowance or Arranged Trasport (some HP units)