For the telecommunications industry, the carrier-grade HPE Integrity NonStop i BladeSystem NB56000c-cg is Network Equipment-Building System (NEBS) Level 3 Certified.
HPE Integrity NonStop i entry-class systems
The HPE Integrity NonStop i NS2400 and NS2300 systems are the most recent additions to the family of NonStop i entry-class systems—designed to meet the needs of standalone applications and emerging markets, while delivering the same level of built-in availability and data integrity as the high-end HPE Integrity NonStop i BladeSystem.
Powered by the Intel® Itanium® processor 9500 series, these entry-class systems are offered at a level comparable to open source alternatives—with similar price points to the prior generation of NonStop i entry-class systems.
HPE Integrity NonStop i NS2400 system
- Standards-based architecture using latest Intel® Itanium® processor technology
- Ideal for small- to mid-size enterprises in the financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, and telecommunications industries
- Models for the telecommunications industry
- Supports complex application requirements as your business needs evolve
HPE Integrity NonStop i NS2300 system
- Provides the most-affordable price point
- Designed to meet the needs of standalone applications and emerging markets
- Enables application availability and fault tolerance out-of-the-box