HP Financial Services
The journey to cloud
Cloud computing is fundamentally changing the way people live and work. In 2012, the public cloud services market was forecasted to grow 19.6% worldwide.1 80% of businesses recognize cloud technology as giving their organization a competitive advantage.2
As Cloud becomes a reality, businesses will continue to embrace it. This transition, however, will not happen overnight. As you develop your cloud investment strategy, you should ask yourself:
- Why pay for ownership when you can pay for usage?
- Why lock yourself to a technology that will become quickly outdated?
- How can you maximize the value of your current IT equipment?
HP Financial Services can provide a customized investment strategy to efficiently fund your journey to cloud. We can help you:
- Move away from a costly ownership model freeing up capital for innovation
- Implement a refresh cycle that allows for scaling up or down based on business needs
- Retire your legacy systems while ensuring data security and maximizing end-of-life value
Contact HP Financial Services and maximize the benefits of funding your journey to cloud.
Hype to reality: the journey to cloud
IT commitment on your terms
Storage Capacity on Demand
1 Gartner Says Worldwide Cloud Services Market to Surpass $109 Billion in 2012. Gartner, 2012.
2 Trends in Cloud Adoption. Navint, 2012.