- For Home
- For Business
- For Home
- For Business
Fixed Port L3 Managed Ethernet Switches
HP 5120 SI Switch Series
Special offer: Special offers:
- The HP 5120 SI Switch Series are fully managed, basic Layer 3 switches that support stacking, static Layer 3 routing, PoE+, ACLs and IPv6. HP Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) technology creates a virtual fabric by managing several switches as one logical device, which increases network resilience, performance, and availability while reducing operational complexity.
The HP 5120 SI Switch Series can be managed with the optional HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software for a single view of your entire network.
- Managed Basic Layer 3 switches with static routing.
- PoE+ models for voice, video and wireless.
- Single View of the Network with IMC.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support.
Managed Access Layer Switches
- The HP 5120 SI Switch Series supports stacking, static IP routing, PoE+, ACLs and IPv6 and is designed for the access layer of medium and large enterprises.
- HP Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) technology on the 5120 SI Switch Series uses Gigabit Ethernet ports to stack up to four switches creating a virtual fabric which increases network resilience, performance, and availability while reducing operational complexity.
- PoE+ models support up to 370W PoE power for connected devices.
Advanced Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HP 5120 SI Switch Series supports advanced classifier-based QoS which classifies traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a per port basis.
- Traffic prioritization with supported congestion actions include: strict priority (SP) queuing, SDWRR and SP+WRR.
- The HP 5120 SI Switch Series supports MAC Authentication for improved security and authentication.
- Hardware-based wire-speed access control lists (ACLs) providing high levels of security and ease of administration without impacting network performance.
- RADIUS/HWTACACS, SSL, Port Security, and 802.1x and MAC-based authentication deliver enhanced security.
Single View of the Network
- The HP 5120 SI Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with the optional HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON provides advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
- 48 10/100/1000 ports, maximum, 4 fixed Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports
- PoE/PoE+ on select models
- 77.4 Mpps, maximum, depending on model
- Routing/switching capacity:
- 104 Gbps, maximum, depending on model
- PoE capability:
- 720 W PoE+, maximum, depending on model
- Stacking capabilities:
- 4 switches
- Management features:
- IMC - Intelligent Management Center
- command-line interface
- Web browser
- SNMP Manager
*Internet Price is the price for online purchases direct from HP Canada. Product currently not sold online may be purchased from a HP authorized retailer. In this case, Internet Price is a suggested resale price. Your retailer may sell for less.