- For Home
- For Business
- For Home
- For Business
- The HP 7500 Switch Series is a versatile modular switch designed to meet the evolving needs of integrated services networks. It can be deployed at the enterprise LAN core, aggregation layer and wiring closet edge and offers 40GbE connectivity, cost-effective wire-speed 10GbE ports, high density PoE/PoE+, advanced functionality with service modules and BYOD-ready features with the wired-WLAN module.
With HP Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) technology, the HP 7500 Switch Series can be virtualized across four chassis with a single management interface—enabling flatter, more agile networks.
- 48-port PoE+ module provides a cost effective entry level solution for customers deploying PoE+ devices such as phones and cameras.
- Unified wired-WLAN module provides integrated wireless solution.
- 20Gbps VPN Firewall module provides integrated security.
Versatile Switch Delivers Intelligent, Real-time Services for the Campus
The HP 7500 Switch Series consists of modular switches designed to meet the evolving network demands of the enterprise LAN core, aggregation layer, and edge. This series offers 40GbE connectivity and cost-effective 10GbE ports for mission-critical applications and high-speed communications.
Broad offering of interfaces include 40GbE connectivity, cost-effective wire-speed 10GbE and high density PoE/PoE+ of up to 460 PoE/PoE+ ports for IP phones and cameras.
BYOD-ready features with the wired-WLAN module deliver mobility, including support for up 1,024 access points per module, N+1, N+N, and 1+1 redundancy with sub-second failovers, IPv4/IPv6 and end-to-end QoS, and flexible forwarding modes as well as Wi-Fi clear connect radio-frequency.
No hidden costs with license-free software with Layer 2 and 3 feature set including IPv6, MPLS functionality, and robust QoS.
Scalable Architecture for a Secure, High Performance Network
The HP 7500 Switch Series supports a maximum of 1,152 Gb/s switching capacity with a 2.4 Tb/s backplane, delivering enhanced performance and future expansion capability.
Delivers up to 714 Mb/s throughput with dual fabrics performing all switching and routing functions in the I/O modules while meeting the current and future demands of an enterprise's bandwidth-intensive applications.
HP Intelligent Resilient Fabric (IRF) allows up to four 7500 Switch Series chassis to be virtualized into a single switching/routing fabric that improves network performance and resiliency, that simplifies deployment and management.
Open application architecture enables fully-integrated high-performance application-specific modules, such as Unified wired-WLAN module and a 20 Gbps Firewall Module, providing end-to-end BYOD infrastructure and advanced security.
Robust Security and QoS Controls
The HP 7500 Switch Series includes a robust set of security and quality of services features to build a trusted network that meets your ever-changing corporate policies and compliances.
Flexible authentication options include 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication, and Endpoint Admission Defense, providing you with greater security and policy-driven application authentication.
Advanced distributed denial of service (DDOS) protection, such as DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard, and ARP Protection, and flexible traffic controls such - as policy-based routing, QoS, and ACLs, are available to manage end-to-end application priorities.
Included with the 7500 Switch Series are a powerful set of multilevel-access security controls, such as varying security management login, RADIUS, SSH, TACACS/TACACS+, to protect and control change management access.
Single Management View of the Network
The HP 7500 Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with IMC which provides end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
Integrated security and unified wired and wireless networks.
- 10 I/O module slots, maximum;Supports a maximum of 84 10GbE ports or 480 autosensing 10/100/1000 ports or 480 SFP ports or 40 40GbE ports, or a combination;Depending on model and configuration
- 714 million pps, maximum;Depending on model
- Routing/switching capacity:
- 1152 Gb/s, maximum;Depending on model
- Stacking capabilities:
- IRF, with 4 chassis
- Management features:
- IMC - Intelligent Management Center
- command-line interface
- Web browser
- out-of-band management (serial RS-232C)
- SNMP Manager
- terminal interface (serial RS-232C)
- modem interface
- IEEE 802.3 Ethernet MIB
- Ethernet Interface MIB
*Internet Price is the price for online purchases direct from HP Canada. Product currently not sold online may be purchased from a HP authorized retailer. In this case, Internet Price is a suggested resale price. Your retailer may sell for less.