- For Home
- For Business
- For Home
- For Business
Fixed Port Web Managed Ethernet Switches
HP 1910 Switch Series
Special offer: Special offers:
- The HP 1910 Switch Series, part of the HP OfficeConnect portfolio, delivers Fast Ethernet connectivity for cost-conscious smaller organizations. The switches are ideal for environments that require advanced features for granular control and where smart-managed flexibility is a must for easy network configuration and management.
The 1910 Switch Series are advanced smart-managed fixed configuration switches in an easy-to-administer solution. Customizable features include basic layer 2 features like VLANs and link aggregation as well as advanced features such as Layer 3 static routing and ACLs.
- Customized operation using intuitive Web interface for an easy-to-administer solution.
- Layer 3 static routing w/32 routes for network segmentation and expansion.
- Access control lists for granular security control.
- Spanning Tree: STP, RSTP, and MSTP.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty with 3 years 24x7 phone support.
Simplifies Network Deployment and Management for Small Organizations
- The HP 1910 Switch Series features easy-to-use, out of the box, plug-and-play deployment.
- The series offers a complete portfolio of choices for increased flexibility. It consists of five rack-mountable models with internal power supplies including three non-Power over Ethernet (PoE) models: 8-, 24- and 48- port; two PoE+ models: 8- and 24- port. All models come with 2 combo uplink ports.
- These smart-managed switches use an intuitive Web management interface to simplify deployment and management while offering you greater granularity of control of key features.
Keeps Your Business up and Running and Protected
- Enhanced security features such as Access Control List, IEEE 802.1x and VLANs guard your network from unwanted or unauthorized access.
- Management security restricts access to critical configuration commands, offers multiple privilege levels with password protection and supports secure http (https).
- The 1910 Switch Series is covered by the HP Limited Lifetime Warranty with next day advance hardware placement, 24x7 phone support for 3 years and business day phone and email support for as long as you own the product.
Delivers Improved Performance, While Lowering Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- The HP 1910 Switch Series delivers advanced functionality in smart-managed switches, including Layer 3 static routes, SFP ports, IPv6 support, rate limiting, link aggregation, and IGMP.
- The switch series includes PoE+ options to power IP devices without the cost of additional power outlets.
- Advanced silicon technology delivers greater energy-efficiency and the Limited Lifetime Warranty significantly reduce TCO.
- 48 10/100/1000 or 10/100 ports, maximum
- 4 SFP 1000 Mbps ports and 2 SFP dual-personality 1000 Mbps ports, maximum, depending on model
- PoE available on select models
- 77.4 Mpps, maximum, depending on model
- Routing/switching capacity:
- 104 Gbps,
- PoE capability:
- 180 W, maximum, depending on model
- Management features:
- IMC - Intelligent Management Center
- limited command-line interface
- Web browser
- SNMP Manager
- IEEE 802.3 Ethernet MIB
*Internet Price is the price for online purchases direct from HP Canada. Product currently not sold online may be purchased from a HP authorized retailer. In this case, Internet Price is a suggested resale price. Your retailer may sell for less.