- For Home
- For Business
- For Home
- For Business
- The HP 2920 Switch Series provides security, scalability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB and branch office, access-layer deployments. A powerful HP Networking ASIC delivers low latency, more packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
This robust Basic Layer 3 switch series supports modular stacking, 10GbE, RIP routing, PoE+, ACLs, sFlow, and IPv6. The HP 2920 Switch Series can be managed with the optional HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) software for a single view of your entire network and is ready for the Software-defined Network (SDN) with OpenFlow support.
- High performance Gigabit Ethernet switching for enterprise edge, SMB, and branch offices with stacking, static & RIP routing, IPv6, ACLs, and sFlow.
- Modular 10GbE uplinks (SFP+ and 10GBASE-T).
- Removable and upgradeable power supplies for up to 1440 W PoE+.
- Software-defined Network (SDN) Ready with OpenFlow support.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phones support.
Flexible, Scalable and SDN Ready Access Layer Switches
The HP 2920 Switch Series provides security, scalability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB, and branch office, access-layer deployments.
Cost-effective, pay-as-you-grow modular stacking support for up to four 10GBASE-T (or SFP+) links and upgradeable power supplies allow your network to quickly scale when needed.
Robust Basic Layer 3 feature set includes static and RIP routing, PoE+, ACLs, sFlow, IPv6, and requires no software licensing.
Software-defined Network (SDN) enabled with OpenFlow support for your network.
High Performance and Power at the Edge
The HP 2920 Switch Series is designed with a powerful HP Networking ASIC, providing low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption so the network can support the media-rich, bandwidth-intensive applications your business demands.
Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meet your network application requirements.
With up to 740 W of internal PoE+ power, the 2920 Switch Series can easily scale to 1440 Watts with a simple connection to an external power supply (EPS) or redundant power supply (RPS).
Plug and play stacking with automated failover enhances network resiliency and RPS support delivers power redundancy.
Efficient 80 PLUS Silver Grade Power Supplies, Energy Efficient Ethernet, and LLDP-MED conserve energy resources. Removable power supplies reduce downtime during upgrades and servicing.
Security and Quality of Service (QoS)You Can Rely on
The HP 2920 Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances and help protect your data from both inside and outside attacks.
Flexible authentication options include standards based security protocols such as 802.1X, and MAC and Web for greater, policy-driven application security.
Powerful, multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, Port Security, and MAC address lockout.
Simplify with a Single View of the Network
The HP 2920 Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with the optional HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software to provide end-to-end network transparency with a consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance, and policy management.
RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events.
Out-of-band Ethernet management port keeps management traffic segmented from your network data traffic.
- (44) 10/100/1000 ports, (4) dual-personality 10/100/1000 ports, (2) module slots. PoE+ on selected models
- 130.9 Mpps maximum, depending on configuration
- Switching capacity:
- 176 Gbps maximum, depending on configuration
- PoE capability:
- 740 W PoE+ maximum, depending on model
- Stacking capabilities:
- Virtual, 4 switches
- Management features:
- IMC - Intelligent Management Center
- Command-line interface
- Web browser
- Configuration menu
- Out-of-band management (RJ-45 Ethernet)
- SNMP manager
- In-line and out-of-band
- Out-of-band management (serial RS-232c or micro usb)
*Internet Price is the price for online purchases direct from HP Canada. Product currently not sold online may be purchased from a HP authorized retailer. In this case, Internet Price is a suggested resale price. Your retailer may sell for less.