- For Home
- For Business
- For Home
- For Business
WLAN Access Points
HP MSM-802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series
Special offer: Special offers:
- The HP MSM 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series works in unison with the HP controllers to deliver a high performance WLAN solution. Offering near gigabit client access and increased reliability they are ideal for voice and multi-media communications while providing full compatibility with legacy 802.11 clients and existing HP wireless controllers.
Built-in Spectral Analysis and integrated Wireless IDS/IPS provides detection, classification and intelligent avoidance of non-802.11 interference and comprehensive threat protection. Access points can be deployed in managed or autonomous mode.
Enhanced Wi-Fi Performance
- The HP MSM 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series is the first three spatial stream 802.11n access point product in the industry to deliver near gigabit client access for enhanced voice and rich media applications.
- Supports both centralized and distributed traffic forwarding offering enhanced application performance and WLAN scalability.
- Provides advanced QoS for voice and video communication supporting IEEE 802.1p traffic priority handling for Microsoft® Lync® and Spectralink® Voice Priority (SVP).
- Extends network availability with self-healing, self-optimizing local mesh.
Improved Coverage and Reliability
- The HP MSM 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series optimizes WLAN coverage and reliability with Wi-Fi Clear Connect automatic power adjustment, real-time identification of interference, and intelligent channel switching.
- Enhances the user experience with airtime fairness, providing equal RF transmission time for wireless clients in mixed client environments.
- Extends RF coverage with transmit beamforming and improve client performance by automatically redirecting 5 GHz-capable clients to the less-congested 5 GHz spectrum.
- Supports concurrent 5 GHz operation (MSM466 and MSM466-R) improving noise immunity, and channel availability in high density Wi-Fi environments.
- The HP MSM 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series provides comprehensive threat protection with integrated IDS offering granular threat detection and location tacking capabilities.
- Simplifies client authentication with support internal and external authentication, authorization and accounting servers, per user VLAN mapping and authentication.
- Locks out unauthorized wireless access by authenticating users prior to granting network access and secure data integrity of the wireless traffic with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) or Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP).
- The HP MSM 802.11n Dual Radio Access Point Series provides indoor 802.11n Dual Radio indoor access points delivers industry leading Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 and 3 year 24x7 phone support.
- Provides interoperability with all IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n client devices through Wi-Fi Alliance certifications.
*Internet Price is the price for online purchases direct from HP Canada. Product currently not sold online may be purchased from a HP authorized retailer. In this case, Internet Price is a suggested resale price. Your retailer may sell for less.