- For Home
- For Business
- Produce high-quality, fine art reproductions and photographs with a natural, artistic look and feel. Deliver affordable, long-lasting prints with this mid-grade artist canvas. Easy-to-handle, quick-dry prints help speed finishing time.
- Fine artists, professional photographers, art reproduction houses, and graphics-oriented print service providers.
- Ideal for fine artists, professional photographers, art reproduction houses, and graphics-oriented print service providers.
- Achieve a natural, artistic look and feel for photo enlargements and reproductions. Produce true artistic quality—with outstanding image quality and precise colors—on the bright-white, slightly textured matte finish of this affordable canvas.
- Produce prints that withstand the test of time. Providing excellent image stability, HP Artist Matte Canvas and Original HP inks produce long-lasting prints—up to 200 years indoors, away from direct sun,2 up to 3 years in-window, unlaminated.3
- To provide trouble-free printing, Original HP printing materials are designed together with HP Designjet printers. This sturdy canvas is easy to handle. And you can choose from a wide variety of compatible laminates.
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Package dimensions (W x D x H):
- 111 x 108 x 660 mm
- Package weight:
- 2.05 kg
- Roll dimensions:
- 610 mm x 6 m
- Core size:
- 50.8 mm
- Printing material weight:
- 380 g/m² per ISO 536 Test Method
- Media finish:
- Printing material brightness:
- 92% per TAPPI T-452 Test Method, 100% per ISO 2470 Test Method
- Printing material thickness:
- 18 mil/457 microns per ISO 534 Test Method
- Greater than 98% per TAPPI T-425 Test Method
- 120 per CIE Ganz 82 Test Method, 125 per ISO 11476 Test Method, 123 per ISO 11475 Test Method
- Printing material gloss level:
- Not applicable
- Primary material:
- Cotton and Polyester
- Country of origin:
- Made in US
- Operating temperature range:
- 15 to 30°C
- Storage temperature range:
- 10 to 35°C
- Storage humidity:
- 25 to 80% RH
- Printing material dry time:
- Quick-dry to touch (@ 23°C, 50% RH)
- Shelf life:
- 1 year, unopened in original packaging
- HP large format printing materials are free from defects in materials and workmanship. For warranty statement, please see http://hp.com/go/HPMediaWarranties. To obtain warranty service, please contact HP customer support.
- What's in the box:
- Roll of printing material
1 With Original HP 772, HP 91, or HP 70 Photo Inks, or HP 771 Vivid Photo Inks. Performance varies based on printer and print profile. Water resistance testing by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media and follows ISO 18935 method. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/supplies/printpermanence.
2 With Original HP 772, HP 91, or HP 70 Photo Inks, or HP 771 Vivid Photo Inks, or HP 83 UV inks. Display permanence rating for interior displays/away from direct sunlight, under glass by HP Image Permanence Lab and/or by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. on a range of HP media. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/supplies/printpermanence.
3 With Original HP 70 Photo Inks. Interior in-window display ratings by HP Image Permanence Lab on a range of HP media. HP predictions based on test data under Xenon-Arc illuminant — calculation assumes 6,000 Lux/12 hr day. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/supplies/printpermanence.
*Internet Price is the price for online purchases direct from HP Canada. Product currently not sold online may be purchased from a HP authorized retailer. In this case, Internet Price is a suggested resale price. Your retailer may sell for less.