- For Home
- For Business
- Add high-quality color to documents, using an affordable, wireless and Ethernet-connected HP LaserJet.5 HP's smallest color laser printer is also one of the planet's most energy efficient.7 Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.8
- Home office and small business customers who need a low-priced, compact color laser printer with wireless and Ethernet connectivity.
Affordable color with a wireless connection.5
- Print from anywhere in the office with wireless. Share printing resources using built-in Ethernet.
- Save money, save space with HP's smallest and lowest-priced wireless color laser printer.
- Ensure bold text and smooth color with HP ImageREt 2400 and Original HP cartridges with ColorSphere toner.
- Confirm your cartridge is Original HP for reliable performance, using HP Cartridge Authentication software.
Stay on task—easy mobile printing, fast setup.8
- HP ePrint—now you can print from virtually anywhere.8
- Install in only a few minutes—there's no CD required with HP Smart Install.13
- Make maintenance easy with Original HP cartridges and a printer designed for lasting performance.
Create and print your own marketing materials.
- Design marketing materials and get ideas for your printed projects from HP Creative Studio for Business.
- Print on a wide range of media—from 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 inches.
- Achieve great results—pre-configured shortcuts optimize output quality based on the media selected.
- Easily adjust spot colors and apply them throughout a document with basic color-match settings.
Reduce your environmental impact.
- One of the most energy-efficient color laser printers on the planet.7
- Conserve resources with HP's smallest color laser printer.
- Conserve energy with Instant-on Technology, and save even more with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.62
- Get free and easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.3
1 Program features and availability may vary by country. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/learn/suresupply.
2 HP Auto-On/Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings. Compares energy consumption of HP LaserJets with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology to a majority of top competing models based on market share as of January 2012. Energy consumption based on HP internal testing using the ENERGY STAR® program’s Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) method or TEC value found at energystar.gov./eu-energystar.org using greatest TEC value reported. Actual power usage may vary.
3 Program availability varies. HP print cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, or to request return envelopes and bulk collection boxes, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
4 Compared with HP LaserJet Pro P1102/P1102w printer (single function) and HP LaserJet Pro M1132, M1136, M1212nf, M1214nfh, M1217nfh MFP. Assuming customer is printing at least 30 percent of total pages in color with content similar to the color ISO/IEC 19798 test suite (www.iso.org/jtc1/sc28) and overall average job length of three pages. Yields established using ISO/IEC test standards. Actual yields and costs vary considerably depending on images printed, number of color pages printed, and other factors.
5 Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections.
6 Compared with traditional fusing.
7 Energy consumed based on competitive TEC measurement results found at energystar.gov and eu-energystar.org for single-function color laser printers as of January 2012. TEC based on mono pages in mono print speed. Individual product configuration and usage will affect power consumption.
8 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Requires HP Web Services Account Registration. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents, and image types, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
9 Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPad® 2, iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (3rd generation or later). Works with HP’s AirPrint™-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint, the AirPrint Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
10 Mobile device must be wireless-enabled. Printer must be HP ePrint-enabled. Feature may require driver or apps, available for download at www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
11 HP Smart Install works with Windows only.
- Print speed black:
Normal:Up to 17 ppm
- Print speed color:
Normal:Up to 4 ppm
- (Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. )
- First page out (ready)
Black: As fast as 15.5 sec
Color: As fast as 27.5 sec
- Print quality (best)
Color: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4):
- Up to 15,000 pages
- Duty cycle note:
- Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.
- Recommended monthly page volume:
- 200 to 850
- Recommended monthly page volume note:
- HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.
- Print technology:
- 4-pass color laser
- Processor speed:
- 400 MHz
- Print languages:
- HP ePrint capability:
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint, HP wireless direct printing, Apple AirPrint™
- Wireless capability:
- Yes, built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Connectivity, standard:
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- 1 Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX
- 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n
- Connectivity, optional:
- Compatible HP Jetdirect print servers: HP Jetdirect ew2500 802.11b/g Wireless Print Server J8021A
- Network ready:
- Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Minimum system requirements
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista: 1 GHz (32-bit) (x86) or (64-bit) (x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port; Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2): Pentium® 233 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or network port;
Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6, v10.7; PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel® Core™ Processor; 256 MB RAM; 300 MB free hard disk space; CD/DVD-ROM or Internet; USB or Network port
- Compatible operating systems:
- Full software installs supported on: Microsoft® Windows® 7 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows Vista® 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows® XP 32-bit (SP2 or higher)
- Driver only installs supported on: Microsoft® Windows® Server 2003 32-bit (SP3 or higher), Windows® Server 2008 32-bit and 64-bit
- Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7
- Linpus Linux (9.4, 9.5), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package)
- SUSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Fedora (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04), Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer)
- Memory, standard:
- 64 MB SDRAM, 128 MB Flash
- Memory, maximum:
- 64 MB SDRAM, 128 MB Flash
- Hard disk:
- Paper handling input, standard:
- 150-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard:
- 50-sheet output bin
- Duplex printing:
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Media types:
- Paper (bond, brochure, color, glossy, letterhead, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), transparencies, labels, envelopes, cardstock
- Finished output handling:
Power and operating requirements
Power and operating requirements
- 110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz); 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power consumption
295 watts (printing), 8 watts (ready), 3.1 watts (sleep), 0.8 watts (auto-off), 0.2 watts (off)
(Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.)
- Energy efficiency:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range:
- 15 to 32.5º C
- Operating humidity range:
- 20 to 70% RH
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 399.6 x 402.1 x 251.5 mm
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 399.6 x 461.1 x 251.5 mm (including protrusions, with input tray and paper stop extended for legal-size operational configuration)
- 12.1 kg
- Package dimensions (W x D x H)
- 498 x 298 x 387 mm
- Package weight
- 13.4 kg
- What's in the box:
- HP Color LaserJet Pro CP1025nw Printer
- introductory HP LaserJet Black, Cyan, Yellow, Magenta print cartridges (pre-installed)
- Imaging drum
- CDs containing software and electronic documentation
- Documentation (Install Guide, Support flyer, Warranty guide)
- power cord
- USB cable
- Cable included:
- Yes, 1 USB cable
- One-year, limited warranty, product exchange
- Eco Highlights
• Get up to 50% energy savings, using an HP LaserJet with HP Auto-Off Technology.[eco01]
• Reduce energy use with Instant-on Technology.[eco02]
• Convenient cartridge recycling in over 53 countries.
[eco01]HP Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings. Compares energy consumption of HP LaserJets with HP Auto-Off Technology to top competing models based on market share as of September 2010. Energy consumption based on HP internal testing using the ENERGY STAR® program’s Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) method or TEC value found at http://www.energystar.gov/ using greatest TEC value reported. Actual power usage may vary.
[eco02]Compared with traditional fusing.
[eco03]Program availability varies. HP print cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 49 countries, territories and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
• Please recycle your computing hardware and printing supplies. HP asset management and recycling services make responsible disposal easy.
- Quick Links
Rate & Review HP LaserJet Pro CP1025nw Color Printer
(0.0 average / 0 RATINGS / 0 RECOMMENDS)
Your review has been submitted. Please note that your review may need to be reviewed and may not post immediately Sorry, your review can't be submitted. Please, try again later. rate & write a review
*Internet Price is the price for online purchases direct from HP Canada. Product currently not sold online may be purchased from a HP authorized retailer. In this case, Internet Price is a suggested resale price. Your retailer may sell for less.