- For Home
- For Business
- Streamline office tasks with a wireless-enabled color MFP that provides touchscreen access to business apps.14 Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.3 Boost productivity with versatile scan, fax, and copy options.
- Printing color at the office and streamlining workflows; completing fax, copy, and scan tasks with ease; and printing from virtually anywhere.3
Web-connected ease of use
- Use apps and a color touchscreen to access and print from the Web—even scan to online storage sites.1
- Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.3
- Install in only a few minutes—there's no CD required with HP Smart Install.6
Versatile, networked productivity
- Help save time and effort by scanning documents directly to a flash drive, email, network folder, or the Web.
- Print and share in the office with wireless and Ethernet connectivity—and install your MFP fast.412
- Finish copying and scanning jobs with less effort, using the 35-page automatic document feeder.
- Use the easy-access USB port to print from—and save to—a flash drive.
Professional-quality color and results
- Produce vivid colors with HP ImageREt 3600 and ColorSphere II toner. Optimize settings with HP EasyColor.
- Print one-sided copies of two-sided IDs, and improve the image quality of your copied images.
- Print professional-quality color at speeds up to 14 pages per minute A4 and letter.13
- Use a high-capacity cartridge and get the same black cost per page as a black-only HP LaserJet printer.78
Resource savings to help meet environmental goals
- Reduce energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.9
- Save energy and time with Instant-on Technology.10
- This MFP's compact size and preinstalled cartridges result in less packaging waste.
- Enjoy free, easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.11
1 Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements. For details, http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter.
3 Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Requires HP Web Services Account Registration. Print times may vary. For a list of supported documents and image types, see http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter. And for additional solutions, see http://www.hp.com/go/mobile-printing-solutions.
4 Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections.
6 HP Smart Install works with Microsoft® Windows only.
7 Using optional, high capacity replacement cartridge compared with HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf MFP. Assuming customer is printing at least 30% of total pages in color with content similar to the color ISO/IEC 19798 test suite (www.iso.org/jtc1/sc28) and overall average job length of three pages. Yields established using ISO/IEC test standards. Actual yields and costs vary considerably depending on images printed, number of color pages printed, and other factors.
8 HP 131X LaserJet Black Toner Cartridge not included; please purchase separately.
9 HP Auto-On and Auto-Off capabilities are subject to printer and settings.
10 Compared with products that use traditional fusing.
11 Program availability varies. HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, or to request return envelopes and bulk collection boxes, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
12 HP Auto Wireless Connect may not be available for all system configurations. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. For information on compatibility, visit http://www.hp.com/go/autowirelessconnect.
13 Printing speed measured using ISO/IEC 24734 and excludes first set of test documents. For more information see, http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. FPO exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software program, document complexity, network, media width, media weight, environment, and job size.
- Print, copy, scan, fax
- Multitasking supported:
- Print speed black:
Normal:Up to 14 ppm
- Print speed color:
Normal:Up to 14 ppm
- (Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. )
- First page out (ready)
Black: As fast as 18.5 sec
Color: As fast as 19 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4):
- Up to 30,000 pages
- Duty cycle note:
- Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.
- Recommended monthly page volume
250 to 1500
(HP recommends that the number of pages per month of imaged output be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.)
- Print technology:
- Print quality (best)
Color: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Print languages:
- HP PCL 6
- HP PCL 5c
- HP postscript level 3 emulation (via Universal Print Driver)
- 3.5" (8.89 cm) touchscreen Color Graphic Display (CGD)
- Processor speed:
- 750 MHz
- Automatic paper sensor:
- HP ePrint capability:
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint, HP wireless direct printing, Apple AirPrint™
- Wireless capability:
- Yes, built-in WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, secure wireless direct printing
- Connectivity, standard:
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- 1 Host USB
- 1 Ethernet 10/100Base-TX network port
- 1 Wireless 802.11b/g/n networking
- 1 RJ -11 (Fax)
- 1 RJ-11 (Phone only)
- Network ready:
- Standard (built-in Ethernet, WiFi 802.11b/g/n)
- Minimum system requirements
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista: 1 GHz (32-bit) (x86) or (64-bit) (x64) processor, 1 GB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port; Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2): Pentium® 233 MHz processor, 512 MB RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit), 200 MB free hard disk space, CD/DVD-ROM or Internet, USB or Network port;
Mac OS X v 10.5, v 10.6, v 10.7; PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel® Core™ Processor; 256 MB RAM; 300 MB free hard disk space; CD/DVD-ROM or Internet; USB or Network port
- Compatible operating systems:
- Full software installs supported on: Windows 8, Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2 or higher)
- Driver only installs supported on: Windows Server 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit) (SP3 or higher)
- Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7
- Linpus Linux (9.4, 9.5), Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.0 (supported with a pre-built package), SUSE Linux (10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2), Fedora (9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0), Ubuntu (8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04), Debian (5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3) (supported by the automatic installer)
- HPUX 11 and Solaris 8/9
- Memory card compatibility:
- Memory, standard:
- 256 MB
- Memory, maximum:
- 256 MB
- Hard disk:
- Paper handling input, standard:
- 150-sheet input tray, 35-sheet automatic document feeder
- Paper handling output, standard:
- 125-sheet output bin
- Maximum output capacity (sheets):
- Up to 125 sheets
- Duplex printing:
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported:
- A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS), 16K
- 10 x 15 cm, postcards (JIS single, JIS double)
- envelopes (DL, C5, B5)
- Media types:
- Paper (bond, brochure, colored, glossy, heavy, letterhead, light, photo, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough), transparencies, labels, envelopes, cardstock
- Scanner type:
- Flatbed, ADF
- Scan file format:
- PDF, searchable PDF, JPG, RTF, TXT, BMP, PNG, TIFF
- Scan resolution, optical:
- Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan speed (normal, A4)
Up to 10.5 ppm (color, ADF scan to network folder); Up to 12 ppm (mono and color, ADF copy, default settings)
(ADF sustained speed of up to 10.5 ppm during scan to network folder, default settings (200 dpi, color, letter, PDF) using HP Scan Utility. ADF sustained speed of up to 12 ppm during copy for default settings and 14.5 ppm when auto-select is disabled. Exact speed may vary depending on scan or copy settings, network conditions, computer performance, and application software. )
- Duplex ADF scanning:
- Automatic document feeder capacity:
- Standard, 35 sheets
- Digital sending standard features:
- Scan to USB; Scan to folder; Scan to email
- File formats, supported:
- Copy speed (normal)
- Copy resolution (black text):
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics):
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings:
- 25 to 400%
- Copies, maximum:
- Up to 99 copies
- Fax transmission speed:
- 33.6 kbps
- Fax note:
- Based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory.
- Fax memory:
- Up to 250 pages
- Fax resolution:
- Up to 203 x 196 dpi
- Speed dials, maximum number:
- Up to 120 numbers
- Broadcast locations:
Power and operating requirements
Power and operating requirements
- 110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz); 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 2 Hz)
- Power consumption
310 watts (Printing), 315 watts (Copying), 13 watts (Ready), 6.4 watts (Sleep), 0.2 watts (Off)
(Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.)
- Energy efficiency:
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Recommended operating temperature range:
- 17 to 25ºC
- Operating humidity:
- 20 to 80% RH
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 449 x 476 x 414 mm
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 449 x 533 x 414 mm
- 23.6 kg
- Package weight
- 26.9 kg
- What's in the box:
- HP LaserJet Pro 200 color MFP M276nw
- Preinstalled introductory HP Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow Color LaserJet Toner Cartridges with ColorSphere toner (~700 pages)
- ADF input support
- CD(s) containing device software and electronic User's Guide
- Installation Guide, Support flyer
- power cord(s)
- Phone cord(s)
- USB cable
- Cable included:
- Yes, 1 USB cable
- Software included:
- Windows: HP Installer/Uninstaller, HP PCL 6 print driver, HP WIA Scan Driver, HP TWAIN Scan Driver, HP Scan, HP Fax Setup Wizard, HP Send Fax, HP Fax Print Driver; Mac: HP Installer/Uninstaller, HP Postscript driver, HP Scan, HP Setup Assistant, HP Fax Print Driver, HP Ink Widget, HP Utility, Scan to email/folder setup
- One-year, limited warranty, product exchange
- Eco Highlights
• Save energy—HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology turns the printer on when you need it, off when you don’t[eco01]
• Reduce energy use with Instant-on Technology[eco02]
• Free, convenient cartridge recycling in more than 50 countries[eco03]
[eco01]HP Auto-On/Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
[eco02]Compared with products that use traditional fusing.
[eco03]Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries, territories, and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
- Quick Links
Rate & Review HP LaserJet Pro 200 color MFP M276nw
(0.0 average / 0 RATINGS / 0 RECOMMENDS)
Your review has been submitted. Please note that your review may need to be reviewed and may not post immediately Sorry, your review can't be submitted. Please, try again later. rate & write a review
*Internet Price is the price for online purchases direct from HP Canada. Product currently not sold online may be purchased from a HP authorized retailer. In this case, Internet Price is a suggested resale price. Your retailer may sell for less.