Optimum application performance requires an effective way to test the application under production-like load testing conditions, identify bottlenecks and fix the issues. HP Performance Engineering solutions, including HP LoadRunner, HP Performance Center and HP Diagnostics, help test application performance under realistic load conditions. By monitoring systems and end-user transactions, they help identify and analyze bottlenecks and diagnose the root cause of issues down to code level. Now part of the HP IT Performance Suite.
- Test applications with legacy as well as latest Web 2.0 technologies
- Identify root causes of application performance bottlenecks to fix performance issues
- Lower the risk of deploying systems that don't meet business requirements
- Reduce hardware and software costs by improving overall system performance
- Support individual, project-based testing as well as centers of excellence
Thousands of mobile apps are released every day driving businesses to demand constant technology improvements to power competitiveness, amuse customers, and achieve financial objectives. To ensure that these applications are deliver fast and perform well, it is essential to test performance earlier in the development cycle and be able to support modern platforms.
The 11.52 release of LoadRunner provides key capabilities to accelerate performance testing of modern applications, support and extend to new technologies, account for the variances of mobile networks, and enable faster application delivery. Learn more about the 11.52 release.
HP TruClient Technology – Overview
This short demo shows how HP TruClient technology, available in HP Performance Center 11.0 and LoadRunner 11.0, helps advance, accelerate and simplify performance testing.
Adoption readiness tool suite