Cloud Consulting Services for U.S. Public Sector can help government agencies incorporate cloud as a strategic service delivery or sourcing option to meet specialized government needs. These consulting services are a foundational component in a broader IT converged cloud strategy.
Cost savings, efficiency and data center reduction efforts are major drivers of this effort. The security of the information and the scalability and reliability of the solution determine the ultimate success.
HP Cloud Specialists will help your government agency meet core mission objectives by:
- Eliminating costly operational expenses and capital spending
- Delivering a reliable cloud solution with a proven track record in assured security and compliance
- Improving IT efficiency through consolidation and virtualization
- HP Converged Cloud Workshop for U.S. Public Sector – Save hundreds of meeting hours while exploring relevant topics with your teams. This interactive, strategy workshop covers architecture, infrastructure, applications, security, financials, governance and more (1 day)
- HP Cloud Future Definition service for U.S. Public Sector – Define a future state solution, including a high-level architecture and optimum delivery model; estimate required effort and set priorities (10 days)
- HP Cloud Gap Analysis Service for U.S. Public Sector – Assess gaps between your current and future state; build a comprehensive roadmap of projects while developing a detailed master project plan (4 weeks)
- HP Cloud Business Case Service for U.S. Public Sector – Develop detailed business plan and/or business case (3-4 weeks)
- HP Cloud Workload Analysis Service for U.S. Public Sector – Analyze and categorize workloads for different delivery models and test alternative business and technology scenarios
Implementing a safe, secure and cost-effective cloud solution for your agency is not a simple exercise. You may be unsure about the best way to begin your cloud journey, the ROI you can expect, and the risks that may be associated with a transition to the cloud. HP can help you jump-start that process through our Converged Cloud Workshop. During the interactive, one day workshop, HP Cloud Consultants work with you to map the options of cloud computing and show how these options can fit to into your cloud-first strategy. Afterwards, you will be better prepared to sort through tough issues such as:
- HP Cloud Protection Services for U.S. Public Sector – Helps government agencies integrate security and compliance in the cloud. Build the necessary security controls and confidently mitigate threats defined by the Cloud Security Alliance across policy, people, process and technology; includes HP Cloud Protection Workshop, Roadmap, Design and Foundation Services
- HP Cloud Design Service for U.S. Public Sector – Gain clear insight into developing a cloud strategy to best serve mission- and citizen-centric services; shorten time to deliver and mitigate risks; use existing HP and non-HP technology investments
Proven cloud development experience
HP has been at the forefront of this evolution, working in conjunction with our government customers to accelerate maturation in a variety of delivery models. We have implemented a wide variety of cloud solutions for governments in the United States and United Kingdom.
And, HP has conducted more than 200 workshops on a variety of topics for clients in almost every industry. This experience provides HP with unique insight into client concerns around security, cost reduction and reliability.
Servicios de nube para el sector público
Soluciones horizontales para el sector público