Standardized assessments span the portfolio of facilities services. They examine specific issues and provide predefined reports on what we find. These custom services are structured for standardized delivery, providing full value consulting at a value price.
Assessment areas include:
- Energy efficiency analysis—We compare your power usage effectiveness (PUE) and other measures to industry best practice and recommend improvements.
- Basic capacity analysis—We measure your power and cooling capacity. We compare to your current loads and projected needs, so you can see how much room you have to maneuver.
- Thermal assessments—We do both "quick" and in-depth analyses and show you what you can do to solve cooling problems.
- Conceptual data center planning—We provide detailed conceptual planning for your proposed data center and produce cost estimates, ROI case, and drawings and schematics.
- Operational risk assessment—We evaluate downtime risk to your facility and identify corrective actions.
- Site Selection—We help you quantify and balance risk and assess risk-mitigation possibilities as well as explore cost and convenience factors around a location's strengths and weaknesses for you to house your data center.
- Infrastructure Condition and Capacity Planning—We help you understand your availability needs and how your facility infrastructure matches them, and crucially what you can do about it. This also helps you in planning for future facility or IT expansion.
Critical Facilities Services
Mezinárodní online komunity