PricewaterhouseCoopers Agility Alliance
Together, HP and PricewaterhouseCoopers provide business transformation solutions and services that help improve corporate enterprise business model operations, streamline business processes, and achieve greater return on technology investments.
Through this collaboration, HP and PricewaterhouseCoopers deliver a variety of comprehensive solutions and services, including:
- Business Transformation –Assists in enhancing and leveraging technology (including ERP) to enable the transformation of long-term business direction and processes. The combination of PricewaterhouseCoopers’ business consulting and industry competencies with HP services and technology products provides more complete solutions.
- Industry Driven Leadership – PricewaterhouseCoopers provides strategic integration that enables you to address today’s industry challenges throughout your enterprise. Covering a variety of industries, HP and PricewaterhouseCoopers can deliver directly.
- IT Transformation – Intertwines client operational needs with their IT transformational agenda. This comprehensive delivery model addresses corporate and competitive imperatives. Including top-line expansion, new market penetration, cost structure overhaul, enterprise IT strategy and automation, corporate level MDM and related tax planning.
- IT Modernization – Maps C-suite directives into an integrated business and IT architecture. Based on this architecture, the alliance drives significant value to IT and the business. This is accomplished by delivering IT modernization solutions, rationalized and integrated application portfolios, enhanced operational automation and data center consolidation and automation solutions.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance – Combines PricewaterhouseCoopers’ deep experience helping clients achieve risk resilience. This is achieved by linking risk and performance with HP’s development, integration and managed security services capabilities.
Copyright 2010 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP Shall not be liable for any technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein. © 2010 PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. All rights reserved. “ PricewaterhouseCoopers“ refers to PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, a Delaware limited liability partnership, or, as the context requires, the PricewaterhouseCoopers global network or other member firms of the network, each of which is a separate and independent legal entity. The participation of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP in the Agility Alliance coalition is subject to the regulatory requirements of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board, the United States Securities and Exchange Commission or other appropriate regulatory requirements.