HP Classroom Manager
(valid license required for full-feature set application)
HP Classroom Manager is a class leading training software solution, providing teachers with the ability to instruct, monitor and interact with their students either individually, as a pre-defined group or to the overall class. This application is optimized to work across multiple Windows-based platforms as well as Windows MultiPoint Server. This latest version of HP Classroom Manager rises to the challenge and requirements of today's modern classroom by enabling teachers and administrators to:
- Create interactive lesson plans with shared content.
- Administer real-time quizzes, tests, surveys with instant reports and score-tracking
- Control and share desktop individually, as a group or with the entire class
- Enhance class participation through instant alerts
- Define and customize website access appropriate for the class
- Control printer and connected devices
- Enable students to maintain a class journal
HP Classroom Manager can be downloaded at no cost to you. The full-feature set application is available for a 30-day evaluation period, after which a limited-feature set application will be available, or a valid license key is purchased to continue using the full-featured version. The license is available per seat for any Windows-based student or teacher PC. The software may be installed on a broad range of access clients, including Microsoft® Windows® Windows7, Vista or XP. For detailed information on HP Classroom Manager licensing and installation, please see the HP Classroom Manager User Guide.
HP Classroom Manager Features
- Powerful Classroom Management – Power on/off all computers, remotely log on/off all computers in a single action, create custom classroom layouts and more.
- Interactive Lesson Plans – Pre-schedule activities and resources for the class, track lesson progress in real-time and share plans with other teachers.
- Student Instruction – Share the teacher's screen with all members of the class, or share a specific desktop (if the teacher uses multiple monitors), or even just share a selected application. Play a recording of a previous remote control session to the class or broadcast a multimedia file (including sound). You can also leave a full recording of the presentation on each student's desktop, so they can review the presentation later.
- View Student Screens – Monitor the entire class or selected students. View using high-quality scalable thumbnails of each PC; mouse over for larger zoom view or click for full 1:1 remote control.
- On Screen Annotation – Use a variety of annotation and presenting tools to aid in your presentations and retain students' attention.
- Application Metering and Control – Monitor all applications for classroom use, including those in the background. Open and close applications remotely, and record the full navigation history for the lesson for each and every student. Leverage useful approved and restricted lists, so you can better manage access to available resources.
- Internet Metering and Control – Offers the same level of control as Application Metering. Also provides specific website blocking, allowing access to certain pages from a particular URL and disabling access to the rest of the site. Works across browsers and also includes FTP blocking.
- Internet Co-Browse – Rather than simply showing your students a website, browse the site on your PC while each student's computer displays the exactly the same content. As you scroll down a page, so do they, which helps them acquire the skill of navigating to get to the information they need.
- Group Chat, Messaging and Audio Support – all under the control of the teacher.
- Instant Surveys – with visual results feedback to both teacher and students.
- Testing and Quiz – Provides real-time tests and scoring supporting 8 different question types, examination grading levels, progress tracking and more.
- Security – Complete multi-layered security throughout the product, including unique security keys, access control by license, Active Directory support allowing policy-based controls that can limit which system users are able to run the Classroom Manager components on. The Tech Console also provides a security check mode to identify systems without all security options in force.
- Student Journals – During a typical class, all appropriate items relating to the subject can be captured and automatically included in a PDF file for post-lesson review by each student. This feature includes a full record of lesson objectives and details, teacher and student notes, screenshots, survey results, URLs used during the lesson and individual test results.
- Real-time Keyboard Monitoring – See exactly what everyone is typing in real-time, regardless of the application or website being used. You can query for target keywords for content tracking and get the full history by student and application.
- Instant Messenger Monitoring – Monitor messenger chats, prevent sign-in to leading messengers including MSN, AOL and Yahoo or simply prevent instant messaging at any time.
- Device and Printer Control – Prevent data being copied to (or from) USB or CD/DVD devices. Flexible controls prevent file copying, while still enabling students to review the document(s). Useful printing controls enable administrators to prevent or limit printing jobs, set printing quotas, eliminate duplicate print jobs, and enforce teacher's approval prior to completing printing requests.
- Tech Console – A dedicated console designed specifically for IT Managers. Monitor all computers across the campus: display the information shared in each classroom, generate a full hardware and software inventory report from each PC, remotely manage services and processes, and deliver files to all selected computers in a single action, and much more.
HP Classroom Manager helps educators keep students on task, and enables interactive and collaborative learning in a versatile, easy-to-use, cost-effective solution.Buy Now