Anticipate. Optimize. Report.
HP Service Intelligence is an analytics layer within the HP Business Service Management portfolio that gathers and analyzes information from a dynamic, real-time service model to give you visibility and insight into the performance of your applications, your infrastructure and the connections between them. In today's dynamic, complex IT environments, this enables you to correlate and map physical, virtual and cloud-based elements to fully understand your infrastructure and manage it more effectively.
- Anticipate service issues, prevent impact and remediate quickly
- Analyze unstructured data for quick triage
- Visualize, optimize and plan performance in virtualized and cloud environments
- Understand issues from a services view with cross-domain reporting
- Align IT to the business by tracking SLAs, KPIs and business health
HP Service Health Optimizer: Business-aware capacity management and planning tool for virtualized environments
Learn how you can optimize your hardware resources to efficiently operate both your business services and infrastructure in a virtualized, dynamic, cloud-based world.