Unifies fault, availability and performance monitoring
HP Network Node Manager i (NNMi) provides powerful capabilities to enable your network operations team to efficiently manage a network of any size, reduce the business risk of downtime, and increase network service levels. NNMI is the one solution for managing fault, availability, performance and advanced network services for your physical, virtualized, hybrid, and cloud network environments. The HP Network Node Manager i Smart Plug-ins (HP NNM iSPIs) extend the device and protocol support of HP NNMi to enable management of a wide range of network devices, services, and facilities. NNMi is one component of the HP Automated Network Management Suite which provides a holistic, automated approach across the network management domain of fault, availability, performance, and change, configuration, compliance and process automation.
- Consistent presentation of fault and performance information in the context of network topology
- Extreme scale, unified polling and a single configuration point to reduce cost
- Continuous spiral discovery for up-to-date topology and root-cause analysis
- Flexible architecture for regional control and consolidation of information
- The ability to incorporate additional network-related events using ArcSight Logger
- Simple configuration and customization for low administrative overhead
Why Upgrade to NNMi 9.20
Pepperweed CTO, Alex Ryals, explains why should customers upgrade to the NNMi platform.
HP Discover, Las Vegas | June 11-13