A FedRAMP authorized, secure, and agile pay-as-you-use cloud solution
HP Enterprise Cloud Services–Virtual Private Cloud (ECS-VPC) for U.S. Public Sector is a FedRAMP℠ authorized infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) offering that allows government and educational institutions to achieve cloud computing objectives securely and without the hassles of traditional IT sourcing. ECS-VPC for U.S. Public Sector is a fully managed, enterprise-class cloud designed for mission-critical workloads and sold through a consumption-based, pay-as-you-use business model.
ECS-VPC for U.S. Public Sector can help your organization implement a unique cloud strategy to:
- Reduce capital outlay for infrastructure investments
- Enable you to pay for only the services you consume
- Deploy new managed services securely and quickly within a FedRAMP compliant environment
- Improve the quality and resiliency of services
- Comply with additional regulations, including Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS), and International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
HP brings more than 50 years of experience securely managing government systems and is now one of the first cloud service providers to receive a provisional Authority to Operate (pATO) by the Joint Authorization Board (JAB) of FedRAMP. With this authorization, government agencies can be confident that HP provides the full National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Risk Management Framework allowing clients to rapidly build on a proven compliant platform that is fully managed and continuously monitored by HP. Any agency can leverage HP’s pATO and grant their own ATO without conducting duplicative assessments.
Public Sector Cloud Services
Public Sector Horizontal Solutions