Efficient Change, Automated Configuration, and Secure Compliance
HP Network Automation software automates the complete operational lifecycle of network devices from provisioning to policy-based change management, compliance, and security administration. When combined with HP Network Node Manager i (NNMi) software, you get an integrated solution that unifies network fault, availability, and performance with change, configuration, compliance, and automated diagnostics. Network Automation is one component of the HP network management solution which provides a holistic, automated approach across the network management domain.
- Reduce costs by automating time-consuming manual compliance and configuration tasks
- Pass audit and compliance requirements easily with proactive policy enforcement and audit and compliance reports
- Improve network security by recognizing and fixing security vulnerabilities before they impact your network
- Increase network stability and uptime by preventing inconsistencies and misconfigurations
- Leverage process-powered automation to deliver application integrations and achieve full IT lifecycle workflow automation