Security and availability for unstructured data
HP Integrated Archive Platform is a grid-based architecture that provides high-performance, highly scalable archiving supporting up to 300,000 users and1PB of data. It provides an unlimited mailbox size and reduces backup and recovery times. Policy-based retention, data expiration, rapid search, and legal hold allow you to meet your e-discovery requirements. HP Integrated Archive Platform is an all-in-one solution offered as an appliance or virtual environment that includes built-in security and storage to simplify deployment.
- Fault-tolerance, deduplication, and policy-driven retention and disposal
- Full-text search for ECA including file and attachment metadata
- Support for data types including Exchange, PST files, Domino and Windows
- A built-in web-based interface for easy access
- API integration with commercial legal-review tools
Fidelity National Title Group
An HP StorageWorks Reference Information Storage System helps FNTG respond in days rather than months to regulatory organizations, and expect a return on investment within 12-18 months.