HP Warranty Services equips you with a complete, integrated set of capabilities to automate, accelerate, and optimize your product warranty operations. The capabilities include:
- Profiles and policy administration - Multi-tiered partner profiles administration and contracts/policy administration
- Warranty management - Product registration, and entitlement verification
- Claim processing - Includes product registration, entitlement verification, return/repair/claim data collection, batch and manual adjudication, invoice creation and payments
- Global warranty business rule engine for claims validation/processing
- Extended warranty management - Provides entitlement verification, out-of-warranty support, and funds collection
- Online parts ordering and tracking - Provides e-mail notifications, sales tracking, details on warranty and out-of-warranty parts, and reports
- Warranty effectiveness - Includes consumer satisfaction surveys, channel incentive program management, and reporting
- Integrated swap stock management
- RMA management
- Supplier cost recovery.
With HP Warranty Services, global visibility of product units allows reduction of malpractice, intended and unintended, resulting in significant cost reductions and data reliability.
The capability of centralized control of all claims with the ability to delegate controls to multiple levels, such as regions, countries, service partners, and individuals allows the solution to be truly global while supporting local laws and cultures.
Discuss your warranty needs with HP. We can cut your warranty spend due to fraud and inadequate claims validation, improve dealer and customer satisfaction, increase product quality with our high-performance, Web-based, business-to-business warranty, and product failure management system based on HP Warranty Services.
The HP Approach
Our expert team analyzes your warranty process maturity and develops a high-performance customizable solution. We study your business to determine and propose the extent of customization of HP warranty Services solution.
After customizing our solution to your business, we integrate it with your Web and legacy environments— including enterprise resource planning, product data management, purchasing, manufacturing, accounting, and finance systems. Training sessions and careful communications by HP prepare your service channel for the upcoming change.
To ensure a seamless solution rollout, we perform user testing at key sites, followed by pilots in specific regions and countries. We host the system and data at a single multi-client HP facility. This gives you efficient, cost-effective transaction support over the long term.
Service providers using our solution follow your standards to the letter on everything from claims approvals to parts orders and reimbursements.
Improving Product Quality
The comprehensive analytics feature of HP Warranty Services enables manufacturers to proactively detect and resolve quality issues. The data is also communicated to product team to ensure that repeat issues do not occur. This commitment to continuous quality improvement strengthens brand trust, and helps create longer and better warranty terms.
HP Warranty Services transforms the warranty processing from a liability to a competitive benefit. This result in an improved product design, lower warranty-related cost, improves supplier collaborations, guarantees regulatory compliance, and generates confidence among dealers.
The world’s premier companies and their service channels have trusted our solution for more than 15 years. We back this history with ongoing investments in our services. The benefits of these industry best-practices for our clients are real and measurable: Higher-quality products, customer growth, and tens of millions of dollars in savings on warranty spend.