Ink and toner cartridges
Original HP advantages
Designed to work first time, every time
Rely on Original HP Cartridges to perform consistently.
Quality prints you can take pride in
Experience outstanding print quality when you use Original HP Cartridges.
The environmental choice
Cartridges designed with the planet in mind for easy recycling and less waste. 2
Protect yourself from counterfeit
Even if it looks and feels like an Original HP print cartridge, you could be misled into purchasing a counterfeit reproduction. HP’s sophisticated security labels help you detect and avoid counterfeit products.
Print beautiful. Print responsibly.
From our global recycling initiatives, to our specially engineered cartridges made of recycled materials and designed for the most efficient performance, HP is committed to more sustainable printing.
1. A Buyers Laboratory Inc. 2013 study commissioned by HP compared Original HP ink cartridges (21, 21XL, 22, 22XL, 56, 57, 140XL, 141XL, 300XL, 350, 350XL, 351, 351XL) with on-average performance of refilled and remanufactured cartridges sold in EMEA. Details: www.buyerslab.com/products/samples/HP-Inkjet-Cartridges-vs-EMEA-Refilled-Cartridges.pdf (PDF, 1.56MB)
2. Planet Partners program availability varies. See hp.com/recycle.
3. Based on cartridge yields for HP 131A and 507A compared with HP 201X and 508X Original HP toner cartridges. For more information, see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
4. Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network or have a direct wireless connection prior to printing. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an internet connection. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area.
5. Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.