Thin Client Solutions
It's time to rethink computing
Large Enterprise and Public sector
Thin Client solutions for financial servicesHP Thin Client solutions for financial services offer the security and dependability that are vital to financial industry operations with no local storage or moving parts to cause failure. An HP Thin Client implementation offers industry-leading security features to prevent potentially compromising activity, such as unauthorized downloading, file sharing, or users installing unapproved or harmful applications. HP Thin Client solutions for financial services even offers secure, powerful specialty Thin Clients that can support the most demanding financial applications.
- Thin Client solutions for financial services provide a reliable, manageable computing infrastructure that keeps sensitive customer and company data stored securely.
- Centralized data protection helps organizations the unique regulatory and compliance challenges of the financial services industry.
- Thin Client solutions for financial services simplify disaster recovery, so that banking services can be delivered with minimal risk.
- Central data storage and management gives greater control over the entire IT environment.
- Easy deployment and high reliability frees IT resources from time-consuming administrative and break/fix tasks, allowing more focus on improving the efficiency of the overall IT environment.
View the HP Thin Client solutions for financial services case study:
- Dexia Bank: Invests in HP BladeSystem and Thin Client technologies to build "Branch
Read the case study (PDF, 525KB) ›