HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage is the only storage platform in the industry to come with a VM density guarantee.1
By choosing HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage as part of your VMware vSphere deployment, HP is so confident you will double VM density on your existing physical servers, we’re willing to back it up with our unique Get Virtual Guarantee.
With HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage, you can:
- Double the number of VMs on your existing servers
- Increase consolidation and storage utilization ratios by 2x
- Eliminate storage bottlenecks that limit virtualization performance
The HP Get Virtual Guarantee program promises that you’ll achieve two times the virtual machine density on the physical servers in your existing VMware vSphere environment when you migrate from your traditional, legacy storage to HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage. If not, HP will make up the difference with free disk capacity and related software and support.
For more information
Request a free storage assessment to get a virtualization performance report and identify storage bottlenecks. Let us show you how you can double your current VM density, guaranteed!
Download the Taneja Group Solutions Brief on storage for server virtualization to help you understand how HP 3PAR StoreServ Storage can help you:
- Increase utilization of CPU and memory resources, for greater host efficiency
- Lower CAPEX acquisition costs by deferring the need to purchase additional servers; while also decreasing OPEX in the form of power, cooling and datacenter floor space reductions
- Reduce software licensing costs for Microsoft Windows OS and applications (e.g. MS SQL) licensed by physical CPU.
Customer Case Studies
Intercept (PDF, 372 KB)
Thames River (PDF, 403 KB)
Hear how HP 3PAR StoreServ technology can double your VM density
ATSB: HP 3PAR StoreServ Get Virtual Guarantee Power Podcast
- Video version (13:55 minutes)
- MP3 version (18.8 MB - right click to "Save Target As" to download file)
Read @HPStorageGuy blog posts
HP 3PAR StoreServ Get Virtual Guarantee
What is VM density with VMware and how to improve it
1The above is intended to highlight certain aspects of our Get Virtual Guarantee and does not contain the full terms, conditions, limitations, definitions, and other provisions (Terms) of the Get Virtual Guarantee. The Terms shall be contained in a written Get Virtual Guarantee Terms and Conditions which shall take precedence over the above. Qualification for the Get Virtual Guarantee is subject to your acceptance of the Get Virtual Guarantee terms and conditions and your compliance with such terms. A copy of the Get Virtual Guarantee Terms and Conditions will be provided to you by your sales representative.