- HP StoreOnce Backup systems reduce the amount of backup data you need to store by up to 95%, with our scale-out architecture you can pay as you grow to retain up to 10 petabytes of data in a single pool. They provide automated backup and DR operations with all the features you’d expect from dedicated disk backup, and some you can only get from HP. HP StoreOnce Catalyst delivers industry leading backup speeds of up to 100 TB/hr to meet shrinking backup windows, plus Federated Deduplication across the enterprise. Based on HP’s single deduplication technology, StoreOnce, managing the movement of data between remote offices and enterprise data centers has never been easier. Seamlessly integrating with your current backup applications, StoreOnce Backup systems provide flexible integration for both SAN and virtualized environments. With the HP StoreOnce B6200, Autonomic restart means a more resilient solution at a price/performance point that is up to 75% better than the leading competitor.
Backup Within Your Window with our Industry Leading Backup Performance
- A broad range of superior price/performance points to meet backup windows across the enterprise.
- Up to 100 TB/hour backup speeds at the high-end, on StoreOnce B6200 with StoreOnce Catalyst. Plus price/performance points down to the entry-level StoreOnce 2620 with StoreOnce Catalyst of 1 TB/hour.
- Up to 40 TB/hour native backup speeds when used as a VTL target.
- Up to 40 TB/hour industry leading restore speeds on StoreOnce B6200. StoreOnce Backup restores at a minimum of 80% native ingest.
Industry-leading, Scale-out Architecture with Greater Resilience
- Scale-out architecture allows you to pay as you grow. Choose capacity points that start small and allow you to add in shelves or nodes as you need it.
- With a range of native capacity points to suit enterprise wide requirements: from large-scale 768 TB raw (512 TB useable) in the data center, to 96 TB raw (76 TB useable) for mid-size regional offices, and down to 4 TB (2.5 TB useable) for small remote offices.
- Add capacity and performance online with no need for additional planned downtime.
- Autonomic Failover -- HP StoreOnce B6200 uniquely delivers industry-leading availability with no single point of failure. If a node fails, its companion node picks up the load and the backup continues without any operator involvement.
- HP StoreOnce Backup systems offer RAID 6 or RAID 5 disk failover protection.
Federated Deduplication Across the Enterprise with a Single Deduplication Technology - StoreOnce
- Same dedupe algorithm, no rehydration of data moving between different StoreOnce platforms with StoreOnce Catalyst.
- Tailor the solution to your customer’s data protection strategy, not the backup vendor’s product limitations.
- Consolidate two management tools into one, allowing the backup application to manage the backup, deduplication and replication.
- Federated Deduplication is available across all new HP StoreOnce Backup systems using StoreOnce Catalyst, and with HP Data Protector 7, Symantec NetBackup 7.x and Symantec Backup Exec 2012 software through OST.
- Deduplicate anywhere -- at the application source or at the backup server or at the target appliance.
Automated, Efficient Backup and Disaster Recovery Operations with StoreOnce Catalyst
- Manage backup and Disaster Recovery operations from a single pane of glass with StoreOnce Catalyst.
- Implement Disaster Recovery plans that were not feasible due to lack of multi-site capabilities, cost of bandwidth and time.
- One-to-many Disaster Recovery moves data simultaneously from one site to many sites.
- Cascaded Disaster Recovery moves data sequentially from one site to any number of other sites.
- Drive description:
- (4) LFF SATA
- Drive type:
- (4) 1 TB 3G 7.2K LFF MDL SATA
- Host interface:
- 1Gb Ethernet (2) Ports per controller
- Transfer rate:
- 1 TB/hr; Maximum using StoreOnce Catalyst
- HP StoreOnce deduplication
- Number of virtual tape libraries and NAS targets:
- Tape cartridges emulated (maximum):
- Number of source appliances, maximum:
- Tape device emulated:
- HP LTO-2/LTO-3/LTO-4/LTO 5 Ultrium Tape Drives in MSL2024 Tape Library, MSL4048 Tape Library, HP D2D generic library with HP D2D generic tape library
- Target for backup applications:
- StoreOnce Catalyst, Virtual Tape Library and NAS (CIFS/NFS)
- Storage expansion options:
- RAID support:
- RAID 6 or RAID 5, depending on model
- Replication support:
- Licensed by target available from www.hp.com/go/StoreOnce
- Form factor:
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H):
- 44.8 x 68.2 x 4.3 cm
- 20 kg
- 2.5TB of disk storage in a 1U rack-mount form factor with up to 1TB/hr performance with StoreOnce Catalyst and (2) iSCSI interfaces
- Warranty - year(s) (parts/labor/onsite):
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.
Open menu: Select another location or language-Close menu: Select another location or language Africa