Find answers to the most commonly asked questions related to finding, installing and troubleshooting Windows 7 drivers on your HP printer.
Select from the following categories to learn more.
If you recently purchased a new PC with the Microsoft Windows 7 operating system, or if you upgraded or plan to upgrade an existing PC to Windows 7 from an earlier version of Windows, such as Windows Vista or XP, it is likely you will need to install a Windows 7 printer driver for your HP product.
If you installed the Windows 7 printer driver available for your HP product and experienced problems, read on for information on how to solve them. If your printer driver was included in the Windows 7 operating system (“In OS”), you may also experience limited functionality with some of your printer’s features. Read on for information on where to find solutions for these problems and how to get the best out of your product.
Search hp support
- FIND WINDOWS 7 PRINTER DRIVERS
- HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows 7 HP designed a quick and easy tool that helps you find and verify the best driver for your printer in Windows 7.
- HP Products Supported in Windows 7 List of older HP printers supported in Windows 7 and the type of driver available.
- HP Products Not Supported in Windows 7 A complete list of HP printers not supported in Windows 7.
- HP Printer Install Wizard for Windows 7
Get Support by Product Model
Find solutions, downloads and other support information specific to your product model.
Please enter a product name / number
Connect with Others
You’re not alone. Reach out to other customers and HP Experts on the support forums and get the answers you need.