- For Home
- For Business
- For Home
- For Business
Fixed Port L3 Managed Ethernet Switches
HP 3600 EI Switch Series
Special offer: Special offers:
- The HP 3600 EI Switch Series delivers resiliency, security, and reliability at the enterprise edge with support for advanced Layer 3 and multicast routing. This advanced Layer 3 Fast Ethernet switch series has a robust feature set supporting IRF stacking, Static & RIP Routing, OSPF, BGP, IS-IS, PoE+, ACLs, and IPv6.
The HP 3600 EI Switch Series can be managed with the optional HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software Platform for a single view of your entire network and includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phones support.
- Advanced Layer 3 Fast Ethernet access switches for enterprise edge deployment.
- IRF stacking of up to nine switches.
- 24- and 48-port 10/100 switches with 4 SFP-based Gigabit Ethernet uplinks.
- 370W PoE+ for wireless APs, IP phones and video cameras.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support.
Resilient and Reliable Fast Ethernet Access Layer Switches
- The HP 3600 EI Switch Series delivers resiliency, security, and reliability at the enterprise edge with support for advanced Layer 3 and multicast routing.
- Designed for increased flexibility and scalability, the 3600 EI Switch Series come with 24- or 48- 10/100 ports and four SFP Gigabit Ethernet ports for stacking and uplinks, a 24-port 100BASE-FX switch with two or four Gigabit Ethernet SFP slots and models with 370W of PoE+ power.
- The HP Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) virtualizes up to nine physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks.
- Enterprise class features include Dynamic and Multicast Routing, RIP, OSPF, BGP, PIM and ECMP.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support and no software licensing required.
Powerful Quality of Service (QoS)
- The HP 3600 EI Switch Series supports advanced classifier-based QoS which classifies traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a per-port or per-VLAN basis.
- Provides extensive traffic prioritization with congestion actions: strict priority (SP), weighted round robin (WRR), weighted fair queuing (WFQ), and weighted random early discard (WRED).
Integrated and Distributed Security Enforcement
- The HP 3600 EI Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including 802.1X, MAC, and Web Authentication for greater security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Identity-driven security and access control with automatic VLAN assignment and per-user ACLs allows access to specific network services without risking network security.
- Security features include: IP source guard, STP BPDU port protection, and RADIUS/HWTACACS.
Single View of the Network
- The HP 3600 EI Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with the optional HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software Platform to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON and sFlow provides advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events.
- 48 10/100 ports, maximum, 4 SFP 1000 Mbps and 2 dual-personality 1000 Mbps ports
- PoE available in selected models
- 13.1 Mpps, maximum, depending on model
- Routing/switching capacity:
- 17.6 Gbps, maximum, depending on model
- PoE capability:
- 720 W PoE+, maximum, depending on model
- Stacking capabilities:
- 9 switches
- Management features:
- IMC - Intelligent Management Center
- command-line interface
- Web browser
- SNMP Manager
Primary port type
Maximum number of ports
* Excluding local taxes and custom duties as applicable in country.
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.