- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
Fixed Port L3 Managed Ethernet Switches
HP 3600 EI Switch Series
Special offer: Special offers:
- The HP 3600 EI Switch Series delivers premium levels of intelligent and resilient performance, security, and reliability for robust switching at the enterprise network edge. The series consists of Layer 3 Fast Ethernet and PoE/PoE+ switches, with advanced features that can accommodate the most demanding applications.
Secure, resilient connectivity and the latest traffic-prioritization technologies enhance converged networks. Designed for increased flexibility and scalability, HP 3600 EI series switches come with 24 or 48 10/100 ports, four active SFP-based Gigabit Ethernet ports for stacking and uplinks, and a 24-port 100BASE-FX switch with two or four Gigabit Ethernet SFP slots.
Quality of Service (QoS)
- Broadcast control: allows limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic
- Advanced classifier-based QoS: classifies traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2, 3, and 4 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a per-port or per-VLAN basis
- Powerful QoS feature: supports the following congestion actions: strict priority (SP) queuing, weighted round robin (WRR), weighted fair queuing (WFQ), and WRED
- Traffic policing: supports Committed Access Rate (CAR) and line rate
- RRPP: enables ultra high levels of network resiliency, with failover times of less than 50 ms
- Friendly port names: allows assignment of descriptive names to ports
- Remote configuration and management: enables configuration and management through a secure Web browser or a CLI located on a remote device
- Manager and operator privilege levels: provides read-only (operator) and read/write (manager) access on CLI and Web browser management interfaces
- Command authorization: leverages HWTACACS to link a custom list of CLI commands to an individual network administrator's login; also provides an audit trail
- Secure Web GUI: provides a secure, easy-to-use graphical interface for configuring the module via HTTPS
- IPv6: Telnet: for allowing CLI access via IPv6. SNMP: for IPv6 switch management. DNS: for IPv6 host management. DHCP: for auto IPv6 address configuration of a switch.
- Auto-MDIX: provides automatic adjustments for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 and 10/100/1000 ports
- Jumbo packet support: supports up to 9216-byte frame size to improve the performance of large data transfers
- Gigabit Ethernet uplinks: are dual-personality ports for either 10/100/1000 or mini-GBIC SFP connectivity for increased connectivity flexibility
- High-density access: provides up to 48 fixed 10/100BASE-T PoE or non-PoE ports or 24 SFP 100BASE-X ports in a Layer 2/Layer 3 switch
- Nonblocking performance: up to 17.6 Gbps nonblocking switching fabric provides wire-speed switching with up to 13.1 million pps throughput
- Gigabit Ethernet interface: provides a connection to the network that eliminates the network as a bottleneck
- Hardware-based wirespeed access control lists: feature-rich ACL implementation helps ensure high levels of security and ease of administration without impacting network performance
Primary port type
Maximum number of ports
* Excluding local taxes and custom duties as applicable in country.
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.