- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
Fixed Port L2 Managed Ethernet Switches
HP 2620 Switch Series
Special offer: Special offers:
- The HP 2620 Switch Series provides cost-effective, flexible and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB and branch office access layer deployments. This cost-effective Fast Ethernet switch has a robust Basic Layer 3 feature set with static and RIP routing, PoE+, ACLs, sFlow, IPv6 and requires no software licensing.
The HP 2620 Switch Series can be managed with the optional HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software for a single view of your entire network.
- Fast Ethernet switching for enterprise edge, SMB and branch offices.
- Basic Layer 3 switching with static and RIP routing, IPv6, ACLs and sFlow.
- Fanless models for silent operation in offices and conference rooms.
- Up to 740W PoE+ with external power supply.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty 2.0 with 3 years 24x7 phone support.
Flexible, Simple and Cost-effective Fast Ethernet Switches
- The HP 2620 Switch Series provides cost-effective, flexible and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB and branch office access layer deployments.
- Cost-effective Fast Ethernet switch with four Gigabit Ethernet uplinks (two copper and two SFP) and support for external and redundant power supplies for improved network resiliency and quickly scaling of PoE+ devices.
- Robust Basic Layer 3 feature set includes static and RIP routing, PoE+, ACLs, sFlow, IPv6 and requires no software licensing.
Power at the Edge
- The HP 2620 Switch Series is designed with up to 370W of internal PoE+ power and easily scales to 740 Watts with simple connection to EPS/RPS. A model with 128W is ideal when you only need to power several PoE+ devices.
- Optional redundant power with external RPS/EPS enhances network resiliency. Highly rated 80plus.org Silver Grade Power Supplies on the HP 2620-24-PoE+ and HP 2620-48-PoE+ Switches conserve energy resources.
- Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meet your network application performance requirements.
Security and Quality of Service You Can Rely On
- The HP 2620 Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances and help protect your data from both inside and outside attacks.
- Flexible authentication options include standards based security protocols such Local MAC Authentication, 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication, to enhance security and policy-driven application authentication.
- Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p) allows real-time traffic classification into eight priority levels that are mapped to eight queues.
- Powerful multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, Port Security, and MAC address lockout.
- Defend your IPv6 network with DHCPv6 Protection.
Single View of the Network
- The HP 2620 Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with the optional HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
- TR-069 delivers zero touch deployment for devices with dynamic IP addresses and on private networks.
- 48 10/100 PoE+ and 2 10/100/1000 ports, maximum, depending on model
- 2 open mini-GBIC (SFP) slots
- PoE available on select models
- up to 13.0 Mpps, depending on model
- Routing/switching capacity:
- 17.6 Gbps, maximum, depending on model
- PoE capability:
- 382 W PoE+, depending on model
- Management features:
- command-line interface
- Web browser
Primary port type
Maximum number of ports
* Excluding local taxes and custom duties as applicable in country.
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.