- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
- For Home
- For Business
- By industry
- Share this Premium HP LaserJet printer with workgroups to cut costs and boost productivity. Tackle everyday printing needs, influence print habits, and control printer access with customised printing policies and secure printing.
- Ideal for workgroups in large/enterprise business environments that need a fast, reliable printer for high-volume document printing which offers advanced network management, increased paper capacity and security features.
Get heavy-duty reliability and breakthrough speed.
- Boost productivity with fast print speeds up to 50 ppm1 and produce documents on a variety of media.
- Manage workflow directly from the printer via the 4-line colour control panel and get quick prints from a USB flash drive.
- Easily meet high-volume demands with automatic two-sided printing2, up to four 500-sheet paper trays3, a 100-sheet multipurpose tray and capacity of up to 3,600 sheets4.
- Replace toner cartridges easily with simple one-door access and enjoy quiet, clean performance.
Achieve outstanding energy and paper savings.
- Control energy use with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology5 which turns your printer on and off based on network activity. Instant-on Technology speeds warm-up/cool-down times, saving even more power6.
- Track usage data in real time and apply custom energy-saving options and printer settings with the HP EcoSMART Console7.
- Reduce paper use by up to 50% with automatic two-sided printing2.
- Pre-installed Original HP toner cartridges reduce waste. Recycle them for free through HP Planet Partners8.
Experience secure printing with minimal intervention.
- Take control of printing practices and enforce security policies, using HP Access Control9.
- Command your printing environment and slash costs with HP Web Jetadmin, manage IT resources with the HP Universal Print Driver and reduce environmental impact10.
- Enhance security on multiple networked devices: expand your network of IP addresses with IPv6, get fast authentication and encryption for sensitive data with IPSec security.
- Effectively manage compliance and security issues across your business.
Extend your print capabilities to keep pace with your growing business.
- Easily update, manage, and expand the capabilities of networked printers using HP FutureSmart Firmware.
- Innovative extensibility simplifies the deployment of customised, HP and third-party workflow and document management solutions.
- Make printing as mobile as you are with HP ePrint – now you can print from virtually anywhere11.
- Get the most out of your investment by adding functionality such as card authentication or new accounting measures using the hardware integration pocket12.
- Print speed black:
Normal: Up to 50 ppm
(Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.)
- First page out (ready)
Black: As fast as 8.5 sec
(First page out time is measured from Tray 2. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver and document complexity.)
- Print quality black (best):
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
Up to 225000 pages
(Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.)
- Recommended monthly page volume
3000 to 15000
(HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.)
- Print technology:
- Processor speed:
- 800 MHz
- Print languages:
- HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5e (HP PCL 5e driver available from the Web only), HP Postscript Level 3 emulation, native PDF printing (v 1.4)
- 4-line LCD (colour text and graphics)
- HP ePrint capability:
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint, Apple AirPrint™
- Wireless capability:
- Optional, enabled with purchase of a hardware accessory
- Connectivity, standard:
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 External Host USB (1 walk-up and 1 external accessible)
- 2 internal Host USB 2.0-like ports (for 3rd party connection)
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 HIP (for 3rd party connection)
- Connectivity, optional:
- 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN (Station mode), other networking accessories, HP Jetdirect 2700w USB Wireless Print Server (available early 2012)
- Network ready:
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2 or higher), Windows Server 2003 (SP1 or higher), Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2
- 200 MB available hard disk space
- operating system compatible hardware system requirements, see microsoft.com
- Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7
- 150 MB available hard disk space
- operating system compatible hardware system requirements, see: http://www.apple.com
- Compatible operating systems
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2+), Windows Server 2003 (SP1+), Windows Server 2008 (all 32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit)
Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7
Citrix and Windows Terminal Services (see System Administrator’s Guide at hp.com/go/upd, Documentation tab for latest support)
Novell (see novell.com/iprint for latest support)
Linux (see hplip.net)
UNIX (see hp.com/go/unix, hp.com/go/unixmodelscripts, and hp.com/go/jetdirectunix_software)
SAP device types (see hp.com/go/sap/drivers and hp.com/go/sap/print)
(Windows® Installer has the same Operating System support as the driver except the following: Windows XP® SP2+ (32-bit only); Windows® Server 2003 SP1+ (32-bit only); Windows Vista® Starter not supported in Driver nor Installer)
- Memory, standard:
- 512 MB
- Memory, maximum:
- 1 GB
- Hard disk:
- Paper handling input, standard:
- 100-sheet multipurpose tray 1, 500-sheet input tray 2
- Paper handling input, optional:
- Optional 500-sheet input tray, optional Custom media cassette (for tray 2 position only), optional 1500-sheet High-capacity input tray (add up to 4 additional trays for up to 3600-sheet input capacity), optional Automatic duplexer for two-sided printing, optional 75-sheet envelope feeder
- Paper handling output, standard:
- 500-sheet output bin; 100-sheet rear output bin
- Paper handling output, optional:
- Optional 500-sheet stacker, optional 500-sheet stapler-stacker, optional 500-sheet 5-bin mailbox
- Maximum output capacity (sheets):
- Up to 1100 sheets (Rear face-up door: up to 100 sheets; Top output bin: up to 500 sheets; optional 5-bin mailbox, optional stacker, optional stapler/stacker: up to 500 sheets)
- Duplex printing:
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported:
- Multipurpose tray 1: A4, A5, A6, B5 (JIS), B6 (JIS), RA4, 10 x 15 cm, envelope (DL ISO, C5 ISO, C6 ISO, B5 ISO); Tray 2, optional 500-sheet input tray: A4, A5, RA4, B5 (JIS); optional 1500-sheet High-capacity input tray: A4
- Media sizes, custom:
- Multipurpose tray 1: 76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm; Tray 2, optional 500-sheet input tray: 148 x 210 to 216 x 356 mm; optional Custom media cassette: 102 x 148 to 170 x 282 mm
- Media types:
- Paper (bond, colour, letterhead, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough, light), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, shelf edge labels, user-defined
- Supported media weight:
- Multipurpose tray 1: 60 to 200 g/m²; Tray 2, optional 500-sheet input tray, optional Custom media cassette, optional 1500-sheet High-capacity input tray: 60 to 120 g/m²; optional Envelope feeder: 75 to 105g/m²; optional Duplexer: 60 to 120 g/m²
Power and operating requirements
Power and operating requirements
- Input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power consumption
820 watts (printing), 21 watts (standby), 5.5 watts (sleep), 1.0 watt (auto-off), 0.3 watts (manual-off)
Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC): 3.763 kWh/Week
(Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages; this will damage the printer and void the product warranty. Power consumption in Auto-Off mode depends on customer network switch capability, user configuration and network activity. Off-mode power may vary while checking network packets for print jobs.)
- Operating temperature range:
- 15 to 32ºC
- Operating humidity range:
- 10 to 80% RH
- Acoustic pressure emissions bystander (active, printing)
- 56 dB(A)
Dimensions and weight
Dimensions and weight
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 415 x 428 x 398 mm
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 415 x 768 x 398 mm
- 23.7 kg
- Package dimensions (W x D x H):
- 588 x 540 x 499 mm
- Package weight:
- 27.5 kg
- What's in the box
HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M602n Printer
HP Black LaserJet Toner cartridge (~10,000 pages)
Right-angled power cord
Software and documentation on CD-ROM
Getting Started Guide
HP ePrint flyer
Warranty Guide (where applicable)
- Cable included:
- No, please purchase USB cable separately
- Replacement cartridges
HP 90A Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~10,000 pages) CE390A; HP 90X Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~24,000 pages) CE390X
( Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 and continuous printing. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.)
- One year on-site warranty. Optional HP Care Pack services available. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements.
• Save energy – HP Auto On/Auto Off Technology turns your printer on when you need it and off when you don't.
• Free, convenient cartridge recycling in 54 countries.
 HP Auto-On and Auto-Off capabilities subject to printer and settings.
• Please recycle your computing hardware and printing supplies. HP asset management and recycling services make responsible disposal easy.
- Quick links
Rate & Review HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M602n
( average / RATINGS / RECOMMENDS)
Your review has been submitted. Please note that your review may need to be reviewed and may not post immediately Sorry, your review can't be submitted. Please, try again later. rate & write a review
* Excluding local taxes and custom duties as applicable in country.
HP is committed to providing our customers with information about the chemical substances in our products as needed to comply with legal requirements such as REACH (Regulation EC No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and the Council). A chemical information report for this product can be found at: www.hp.com/go/reach.