Core service-oriented application infrastructure
HP's SOA governance software provides a registry and repository to store service artifacts and metadata. It allows users to track relationships and dependencies within and between individual services, including composite application flows. Lifecycle processes and task-based workflows can be defined to manage the entire service lifecycle. Any company investing in a SOA governance initiative should consider HP Systinet as a required infrastructure component for building and managing service-enabled applications or business processes—especially when working with distributed development teams.
- Single enterprise repository and catalog for service artifacts and documents.
- Automated service dependency management and versioning.
- Powerful visualization tools for service modeling and lifecycle management.
- Federated repository domains to support distributed development.
- Extensive customization of user interface is supported out of the box.
Carphone Warehouse and HP
Learn from Carphone Warehouse, Europe's leading independent retailer of mobile phones and services, with over 2,200 stores in 11 countries, and how SOA governance adds to their success.